Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blade Corp official Press Release: Enemy is within!

Blade Corp official Press Release: Enemy is within!

Today Blade Corp, the leading mercenary corporation in the Galaxy, released an official press release accusing one of its former high-position employees of espionage, theft and betrayal.

Late last night the former Director of Blade Corp Clan Division, Amado “Neptunous” Denk, used his access codes to infiltrate the corporate bank and proceeded to take almost all of Blade Corp’s funds and equipment, and then proceeded to disband Blade Corp Clan, taking with him several members as well, which were supporting this action and thus are also found guilty of corporate crime. He than formed a new rebel guild – a guild of thieves and traitors. Among the former Blade Corp employees that supported his actions were Tiiti and Amoth. Blade Corp has declared an official manhunt for Neptunous, and for all other traitors who have the sickly malevolence to perform such acts on Rubi-Ka.

CEO of Blade Corp, Major “Shadowolf” Marone, issues a short statement about this earlier, as he was leaving the meeting room were Blade Corp Board of Directors met: “I can understand and respect Rebels who fight for a cause. What I cannot understand are Rebels who rebel for the sake of rebelling! That man held one of our highest positions. He had money, power, influence and lots of sensitive information. This crime can only be explained by man’s unlimited ambition. As I spoke to him over the intercom shortly after I found out of treachery, he confessed that he only did this because he could not stand that there was somebody else above him. He wanted full power. So now he left to form a new rebel clan that he wants to take over Rubi-Ka. This is not only a crime against our company, but against the entire planet, be you Clan, Neutral or Omni!”

May they be slain, and their insurance canceled.

Public Relations
    Blade Corp
    “Leading mercenary corporation in the Galaxy!”
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    "Leading mercenery organization in the Galaxy!"
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:
    "Your advertisement could be here"

Clansmen who stoop to these levels make me sick. They make us all who are fighting for the right reasons look bad. I am sorry for your misfortune. I know this cannot replace your funds or equipment, but I hope this can help you in knowing that we are not (most of us) that underhanded and cruel.

Uwen
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

I know you aren't, which is why we are pleased to continue doing business with Rebel Clans as well as provide great employment opportuneties to them .
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:

I must say that if your ex-compatriots have gone to entrench themselves in the clans they have not improved their prospects one bit.

If I may give some advice - if they were as much with the clans before as they are now, whatever supplies and currency they embezzled was a small price for you to pay. It could have been much worse. You could have wound up with a rusty knife in your back, like so many others have who tried to conduct fair business with double-dealing clanners.

People try to domesticate wild animals - they're exotic and unique to have around the house for your friends to see. Then one day someone trips on their tail and they go wild again and eat your children. If they just run away, you'll have gotten away cheaply.

Now, not all clanners are that bad! I've know some great men among them, it just so happened that the man I trusted most wasn't one of them. It only depends on your charchter and not so much on political views. Even though I must admit that when Neptunous busted into my office with about 5 other members of his "family who call themselves now the "VictoreousOnes" I felt rather indangered and had to call in my bodyguard to stand by my side just in case.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:

Thank you Shadowolf, for trying to get through to Tredge. Unfortunately, he has Omni propaganda filling his brainwashed head or he might have been respectful enough to try to keep politics out of this discussion. Now, I do not want to bring in politics either so I will turn my head tto his lies abou clanners being the double dealing ones and respectfully exit.

Uwen
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Unhappy Honor ...

Not all Clansmen are as honor-deficient as Tredge would like everyone to believe.

As for domesticating wild animals: On ancient Earth there was a pack animal, a canine, known as a "wolf". In the dark times, far far earlier than modern history, mankind domesticated this wild animal ... it has survived, in many breeds on many worlds, as the "dog" ... sometimes known as "man's best friend"

Wild animals can be domesticated. But it requires as much desire on the part of the animal as it does on the part of the human. I wonder how many wolves had to be killed before mankind got lucky and found one that WANTED to be a part of his life. Think of the endless generations of puppies, slowly shaped into whatever mankind wanted them to be.

The moral? Don't give up on Clansmen in your organization. There are more good than bad. But kill the bad, quickly and without mercy, before they turn on you.

The other moral? Wild animals can become domesticated. Mankind cannot. This is something OT should remember. The greatest bloodbaths in history have come from trying to domesticate man.

- Sllaagor
    Clan - Atrox Enforcer

But 90% Of them are which is why you should never Trust any of them.
    I used to have many close friends on the other sides, now they are my worst enemys and I did NOTHING wrong except be an omnitek employee.

Tredge is correct in saying what he said.

OOC - You do realise, clans are meant to be agaisnt omni, and they are generally rebels, meaning, hes right again.
    OOC OFF-

Both sides should not trust each other in my honest opinion.

This is no propaganda here.
    Hes speaking his mind from what he has seen.

Anybody on anyside being a traitor should be killed.

Even if they are clan going to omni, they should be shot.

I may be cruel and sick but you cant trust people like that.
    If they are willing to betray so much what going to stop them again?

Once they turn, they will always do so.
    Even imprisoning people for years, once they are out it would olny be 30 minutes later before commiting a second crime.

Dirt, scum, they mean nothing to me, just gum under my boot that gets trampeled on each step I take.
    Wearing down until finnaly *SNAP* Your gone, out of existance.

Careful, the ones who turn bad and oppose for the wrong reason, ALWAYS lose and become found.

THOUSANDS of years have proved this.
    The Terrorizers always lose.
    Always, Mark my words.
    You dont have to look far into history to see this happen over and over and over and OVER AGAIN.

Prove me wrong, just tell me.

It is saddening to hear someone close to you has betrayed you Shadowolf as trust is a very sacred thing. Unfortunately in your line of work "Leading mercenary organization in the Galaxy!" you are bound to have similar acts of betrayal. Mercenaries are driven by money and in that sense there is a fine line between a Mercenary and a Thief. I mean no disrespect to you or your organization as I feel you are an honorable person and merely a businessman. In your line of work I am sure you are aware of the risk you take with such mercenaries and will learn from this experience. My organization Crymson Lance is similar to yours except we chose to protect/defend Neutrals during this time of conflict. We operate in order to promote freedom and independence not for profit. I do understand the need for organizations such as yours, and wish you the best in your future endeavors. As for what should be done to the traitorous individuals that have disgraced you I believe they should be punished severely for their crimes. I am not one to promote violence, but a code of honor must be upheld and those who have broken that code must be held accountable.
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

Originally posted by Cloudeh
    OOC - You do realise, clans are meant to be agaisnt omni, and they are generally rebels, meaning, hes right again.
    OOC OFF-
    <OOC: Of course! Even my character is a rebel. But that does not mean he is without honor. Rebels either get hung (if they lose) or are hailed as great liberators (if they win) ... it's all perspective. /OOC>

Once they turn, they will always do so.
    I agree.

Just like dogs. If a dog turns on its master, it CANNOT be trusted and must be put down. This is a fact, and no amount of namby-pamby wishy-washy faith in the dog's non-existant "trustworthiness" can change this fact.

<OOC: I have an idiot friend whose dog recently attacked him. He adamantly refuses to get rid of (ok) or put down (the only real solution IMO) the dog. He has raised it from a puppy, and in a year and a half the dog refuses to potty-train, is mean, stubborn, and finally bit him under his chin and on his hand in an unprovoked attack. What's worse, he has a new baby and a wife, so not only does he risk himself, he risks them too. He tells me he has "faith" in the dog. He calls it faith; I call it stupidity. He actually thinks that his 1 and 1/2 year old dog will "grow out of it"

Obviously he knows NOTHING of canines. I hope he figures it out before someone else gets hurt. /OOC>

My point: Suppose you are in a bad relationship. You get out. Do you give up on the opposite sex altogether? I hope not.

Same situation when recruiting mercenaries.

There are honorable Clansmen. I fear for Rubi-Ka if, as you say, we are the laughable 10% minority.

- Sllaagor
    Clan - Atrox Enforcer

Angry The enemy WAS within...

I must strongly refute the accusations and smears put across regarding the former Blade Corp Clan members.

The statements that have been put into the press regarding us are wholly inaccurate and designed to hide the fact that Blade Corp Clan was set up by members of Blade Corp Omni together with outside interests...

All I can say to you is watch your backs- Blade Corp is not to be trusted !
    John Hile Fuchs
    VictoriousOnes

Personal Quote:
    'This night will be bad.
    And tomorrow will be beyond imagining'

Shadowolf, I don't know your reasons to post this, I bet for publicity. But why would you do that and afterwards announce you're leaving to Shadowbane? It seems like you spit upon us, as well as your corporation. Why propagate such news to all of Rubi-Ka and then leave?
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

Hmmmm, not really knowing the situation, I must say that if these people wanted to leave. then fine.

I'm curious about the part regarding the theft. Did they really steal a lot of money and equipment? If so, then they are common thieves.

Oh, look at this, now they defend themselves by pooring dirt upon my company! Of course, people would rather believe you, the traitors. As it was said, if you wanted to leave, that's fine. We are just a busienss and you can terminate your employment at any time, but to take the money, equipment and confidential information qualifies as a theft. So, if what you say is true, what point would I or our Omni Division have to attack you? You are from the same company! Don't you understand, we are a business! Attacking you would be attacking us and thus bad for our profits. Your accusations are false, have no ground and make no sense. Besides, do you really believe that? If you do, than it's a result of Neptunous' propaganda as what happened in Omni HQ that day had nothing to do with our Omni Division, but was a small skirmish between Blade Corp and Division9 R.S.G.E. due to a miss-unserstanding. I am sure Div9 could confirm that. If you left because your mind was clouded by Neptunous' false lies, than I can understand that and invite you back, but if you try to hide your theft and dishonor by putting an honest business into dirt than it only prooves how dishonorable and untrustful the "VictoriousOnes" are. Or do you really think that I would spend all this time and effort and erract some a company to than just destroy it for no reason?

As for me leaving, that is true. It is known that while I am the CEO of Rubi-Ka branch of Blade Corp there are others above me. I did what I was ordered, I set up an other successful branch for Blade Corp, now I received orders of my transffer to a new task. I am leaving a new management here. I do not spit upon us. I find Blade Corp to be among the greatest of my achievements and take big pride in what I've done. I wish to stay, but that is not my choice.

OOC: As I stated in that announcement, I am not going to pay for AO anymore. Funcom officials, more accurately Cz, clearly indicated to me in one of his e-mails that there is no need for a guild such as Blade Corp on Rubi-Ka. As such, I am taking Blade Corp somewhere else where it will be more appriciated and I found Shadowbane to be perfect for that. I spent half a year working on it and trust me I don't want to destroy it, but I simply can't keep paying for AO as it is far not worth it. I only played because of Blade Corp, but now that is not enough to keep me when people for whom I did all this stab me in the back and spit me in my face. I will be re-creating Blade Corp and this time I'll do it right. However, i still love what I did here, on Rubi-Ka and as such will be leaving capable people in charge to continue what I have created and lead it to prosperity. But in any case, my decision to leave has nothing to do with your treachery. My subscription ends on 6th of Feb, as I subscribed for 6 months, and I have no desire to re-new it. I would probablly quit earlier, but I already pre-paid 6 months. Now my time is up and AO isn't good enough to hold me back. As i said, it has nothing to do with you and neptunous leaving, i would simply re-build the Clan division, but this time a bit more cautious.

Besides, as I stated, Nep personally told me that he left because he wanted to be the leader and could not stand somebody being above him. He also decided to take our money and equipment while at it. That's the man you wish to support? Fine, go for it, but let the VictoreousOnes be known and hated by all!
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:

Well then... if you have grounds of proof, please show your log, or a screenshot. Obviously seeing treachery as this would be enough for you to at least to print the screen. Neptunous has helped me out more than any other higher officer in BC, in fact no one else did. For that, how could I distrust his reasons, as well as the people who were "involved" as you put it?
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

And what proof do you have of you accusations? I, however, have witnesses and not only from Blade Corp, but from outside sources as well! Yes, he fed you, to than take you away from the pack, that is higly admirable!
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:

You want proof, let me, the Omni-Division director, give it to you. I was at the attack on Omni-HQ, in fact I was partially running it. We were payed to go there and attack. Omni members were to serve as guides and healers for the attack, which was payed for by Oshovah. When we arrived, we began to rally, and were attacked by Division 9. Due to suppression gas, Blade Corp Omni was indeed left unharmed, but neutrals as well as clanners were injured in the battle. Such is the normal operation of the mercenary guild. After the incident, which we acknowledge didn't go according to plan, I negotiated a meeting between Shadowolf and Division 9 to occur, and all was settled. Neptunous is the trator. He betrayed us! Not the other way around.

/ooc Along with Shadowolf, I have spent a large portion of my time on this game. I love the setting of AO, the involvement, and my guildmates, but the way the game was designed does not suit Shadowolf and my interests for a MMORPG. We wish to have a more player driven environment were mercenaries are more of an option in game. Any who wish to join us can, and in the meantime we will help keep the AO branch alive, and are still going to host the website on our server.
    Tomas "Gazneth" Dalaet
    Blade Corp.
    "Leading mercenary corporation in the Galaxy"
    Position - CFO

Yes, there is one more important fact to remember. I just spoke to Sergeant Cellestron. He too was in that attack and he too died in that attack. In fact, there was an entire squad of neutrals that died in that skrimish. yet you do not see him or any of neutrals leaving Blade Corp. That is because they are rational men and have faith and trust into their command. They too were present at the field of battle, but they did not see Blade Corp Omni supporting the enemy. Furthermore, they saw them shouting for a cease-fire trying to stop the enemy. So how is it that both Clan and Neutral troops were present, but what Clan troops report is drastically different from what neutrals are saying? And to be honest, at this point I believe neutrals more as they have not fled the company and have not stolen millions of credits!

PS: Just recieved orders from Blade Corp HQ. Due to the circumstances, I requested that my transffer is put off by a month. They agreed. As such I am staying planet-side for an other month and I'll make sure that the corporation is back on track, criminals are punished and stolen propery and money are returned. Mark my word on this!
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:

hmm this is cute

Having talked to neptunous, it seems fairly clear to me. YOu wanted to leave, and without you, they didn't want to keep the bladecorp concept together, especially if (FC) didn't like it. SO they decided to change Blade Corp (clan) into something else. you got mad and came back to try to make them look bad.

Or at least thats how it seems.

That would of been a good story, except for two little facts: Neptunous left BEFORE I decided to leave and he knew NOTHING about my communication with FunCom.
    Major Shadowolf Marone
    Blade Corp
    Position - CEO
    Rank - Major

Personal quote:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast