Thread: Allow Heavy Weapons on adventurer's to not be dark blue .. atleast a normal blue

Allow Heavy Weapons on adventurer's to not be dark blue .. atleast a normal blue

Adventurer's have lots of needed skills (as a melee adventurer) that you need lots of IP in and they are Dark blue , i will not say to put Brawl normal blue because we aren't martial artists or things of a such , we could have Heavy Weapons a normal blue instead of dark blue wich is a H U G E IP sink .. i'd also like a response .. **if possible

dezmathio rk2
    Apprentice "Dezmathio"

sure

ru nubi?

*Duel? *

btw

btw , instead of changing it on the SKL system you could do items ..
    Apprentice "Dezmathio"

sure

ru nubi?

*Duel? *

I cant say I agree, ADVs dont get strong till high levels, as for heavy weps skill, it isnt a totally needed skill for the adv, the higher you get the less you will use the skill, the best combo for a adv to use doesnt involve that skill.

I recently reset my capped heavy weps skill due to the fact that I wont use it again, Mantis/SOL combo or even a Mantis/Daito combo work better then any SSC/Rider combos. Now with all that free IPs I have maxed 2he (for playing around), and will have maxed Pistols in 2-3 more levels, giving me the chance to switch back and forth when I feel like it.

But I know ya pain, levels 1-100 for a adv using heavy weps is horrible on the Ips, after 100 you have more then enough.

Jagdtyger
    Vampiira

heh ..

im 144 and have 50k IP for emergency crap lol
    don't think it's sooo easy , maybe 150+ it's easy .. but leveling gets too boring at those lvls =/
    Apprentice "Dezmathio"

sure

ru nubi?

*Duel? *

Don't user Riders, then use SOLs.

No Heavy Weapons on those.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

lol, OMG! I just noticed your new baby jesus sig Kenlon and fell out of my chair laughing! *snicker*
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Dez have you been hiding in a hole?

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

Who havent

=)

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

haha

Originally posted by Xzeep/Infectbeast
    Dez have you been hiding in a hole?

yep .. big whole called earth :P
    Apprentice "Dezmathio"

sure

ru nubi?

*Duel? *

the whole earth, or a hole in the earth?

Jagdtyger
    Vampiira