Thread: Ffs Helmets

Exclamation Ffs Helmets

I know this is not the most important thing right now.. but if you dont seem to find it to difficult to make then fix that helmet bug i hate wearing all red outfit and then others see my helmet as blue
    its not stylish and it pisses me off :]]

Bump because I want this fixed too

buump. This did not happend before 13.4 so I wonder why it got to the patch.
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Well they have fixed the tank armour colour bug which made them turn the default colour, so maybe it will apply to the other armour types as well.

Im tired myself of wearing full red flowers, and on zoning the helmet turn a horrid sandy brown colour >(

Lets just hope that it was a general graphics fix and not something specific to tank armour.

hehe how bout fixing the transperent armor texture bugs aswell, or do you like that female flowers got a green tummy and ARKlings under training and greeters got green legs ?

Originally posted by Lumin
    hehe how bout fixing the transperent armor texture bugs aswell, or do you like that female flowers got a green tummy and ARKlings under training and greeters got green legs ?
    I think there supposed to be green. I would rather see it so that Arkling greeters dont have the horride cubby legs covered in veins.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

There was a bug for awhile after release where all 'skin' (uncovered parts) where green like that. Heh
    High lvl content is the key to fix the game. Add new hunting grounds, make some viable loot and money-dumps for higher lvls.