Thread: Cloud of Polychromic Nanobots...Where?

Cloud of Polychromic Nanobots...Where?

Where in Wailing Waste would I hunt to get "Cloud of Polychromic Nanobots", ~ql75, used in tower making?

I'm Omni.

Thanks

isn't it mentioned in the rooted thread above? Guide: Guardians, Turrets & Towers..OH MY! ?

4. Nanobots are found on Clan/Omni Defense Patrollers, Guards and Scouts at their respective Bases in Wailing Waste/Avalon. All other parts can be purchased at the Tower Shops.
    original author of Helpbot

Yes I read that. I when out there and was unable to locate the correct Clan scum to kill. Most of what i found was very high level.

I'm hoping the somone knows a "Spot" where i can hunt and get ~ql75 nanobots.

the lowest level those nanobots drop off are the lvl 150 base defender mobs i believe.

Good question. From what I have seen all the Guards/Patrollers are level 150+ but they do drop Nanobots from QL 100 - 200. Perhaps you can buy the low QL ones from someone to make your guardians.
    Jinny "Hodelay" Belote
    Clan Opifex Trader - RK 2
    Proprietor of Hodelay's Boutique

Angry Well now I'm a little pissed off

I’ve not said anything in hopes that what has been posted was not true.

I want to place a level 75 tower with TS & MC and I cant!

I don’t understand why the <level 150 folks are blocked from tower making.

What really sucks is I bought a ton of tower parts because I was going to make them for my Org. members.

you may have to buy the part from someone
    original author of Helpbot

Re: Cloud of Polychromic Nanobots...Where?

Originally posted by Damor
    Where in Wailing Waste would I hunt to get "Cloud of Polychromic Nanobots", ~ql75, used in tower making?

I'm Omni.

Thanks
    What server are you on? Perhaps someone will msg you with a low QL lvl nanobot thingy. Or else just ask in the trade forums for one.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!