Thread: Kupotek 0wnz Camelot ( a parody but true! )

Kupotek 0wnz Camelot ( a parody but true! )

It was an unusual morning at Camelot.

GS1- There wasn't a clan for miles around, and OT was having a field day. Tara dropped like a first shoe by the bed, and one of our very own ( OT ) Shibbiy, not Shibbey ninja looted her stealthy like a martyered thief. He got off with a bracer of merlin and a GOS, both nodrop items. GMs wouldn't do a thing. It was the sight to make leets cry...

GS2- Tara dropped before the second shoe could fall, no clanners, the box was a hayday of silliness so profound to put a gridstream event to shame.. a dragon circlet dropped. I won it, i fainted and needed foot to mouth resucitations by tehdeacon okay wel deacon wasn't around so i had to settle for a foot massage from Stomy

G3- Tara- was so busy reading a magazine, doing her nails and eating bonbons that she didn't have a chance, even during the commercials between Seinfeld episodes.. a GOC dropped. Zoom entered the raffle, and I thought tomyself, weird, he's gonna win i know it, and he did. Then he said.. well Ive already got 2 so I'll let you guys raffle this again! So we did, and I won. 2 for 2.

GS4- Tara didnt drop she plummetted down the gullet like a chocloate surprise without the kaboom, and it was yummy.. She dropped a HPO and a Dragon Body. Skin was in this raffle, who is also. well I forget who is also , sorry. -_- And I knew he'dwin somehow, and he did. Then I won the HPO. At this point Im getting tells of course by people who want to buy things, or want me to give them something..but Kryos just says.. omg you gotta help me find GA today!! And all in all it was very crazy but fun. I actually thought I was in a dream and was sleeping.

So it was cool that everyone was telling me i broke a camelot record, and everyone did a potato dance at the end.. this story is a declaration of kupocity.. in the land.. of Camelot.

Thanks everyone

I once won the 2hb staff but I wasnt allowed to keep it cause everyone screamed "REROLL REROLL HE IS SOLDIER REROLL" so they rerolled.

Oh I also wont that merlin bracer once. I said Stian could have it.. and everyone shouted "REROLL REROLL" so they rerolled.

My biography over winnings in camelot.

Whining B I T C H E S all of you
    Freshman Che "Elnertz" Guevara.
    Atrox Soldier - 203th lvl.

Noone in this game has more bad luck than me.

It can seem rather daunting when 50 people are raffling on one item.

I think one time more people raffled on one item then could fit in a GS!!! That sort of thing makes you shake your head a little

Lots of people enters the chatbot, register for the PFs and dont have any intention of going there. Then they go for the l00t.

I wonder if Spyderv or Sky or Cat can work on some way to nip that problem?

Greedy omni-scum is what you people are!

We are just.. ehum.. enthusiastic clanners!

bump for fixing camelot !

actually would it be impossible to set like.. that you cant register for a playfield unless you are in that playfield?

i think the main reason they dont do that is cos some times a player is there just to set up an alt in the next GS. so that really helps us get our foot in the door on the next GS.

So your saying you won dragon circlet, GOC and HPO on the same day?.

Wtf.

Grats tho but... heh.

Originally posted by Riokou
    So your saying you won dragon circlet, GOC and HPO on the same day?.

Wtf.

Grats tho but... heh.
    Yeppers Like I said it felt like I was asleep and dreaming.

I gotta go there more often.

But its like, unique raid unique raid unique raid unique raid Tower Raid Tower Raid Tower Raid Tower Raid Mission Mission Mission Tower Raid unique raid Mission Tower Raid unique raid Mission Tower Raid unique raid Mission Tower Raid unique raid RaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRa idRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaid RaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRa idRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaidRaid!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!111111111111111111