Thread: When was the last time...

When was the last time...

FunCom listened to a player suggestion? im not exactly trying to own talk them, but i cant think of a single idea that hit these boards, and FC said WOW! what a great idea, lets add that to the game. It seems like funcom only uses ideas that they think of.

For Example:
    The /pet warp command is an amazingly good idea, it solves many problems that plague pet users, why hasnt it been implemented?

A reload button, great idea, never been added.

More tradeskill ideas, few have been added, none have been inputed by a player.

I could be wrong, maybe funcom has listened, but it seems that all the patch notes have their ideas in them, an not a single one from the community. Can anyone prove me wrong? i sure hope so/

If the new pistols get in the game, then they DID listen to the pistoleros at least. We're very excited!
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

meh, i guess the pistol buffs can count

He wasn't talking about pistol buffs, he was talking about the new pistol weapons that might be introduced.