Hello everyone, I wanted to let you know that there is a new Omni Guild on Rubi-Ka and we call ourselves Reaperian Knights. While many of our members are new, we have a long history. Some time back, I belonged to the organization known as Damage, Inc. but left due to internal conflicts there. With the aid of DrTony, who left with me, we created The Brotherhood, a guild of service to each other where control of the guild changed weekly. Not long after, we changed our name to Anarcaholics Anonymous. Sadly, this was a disaster and caused a great many people to leave. However, we have recently reformed from the ashes of that disaster and become Reaperian Knights. We are currently boasting 10 members, and are looking for about 20 more. Our intentions are simple. We wish to be around for a while, gain the respect of the other Organizations on Rubi-Ka, role play, and have fun. You can get a little more information about our rules and benefits on our site at :
www.reaperianpress.0catch.com/ReaperianKnights

If you like what you've seen here and on our site, please /tell Battlereaper and we'll get you in as soon as we can.

Reaper