Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MTI Martin Simple AR01 (removed) VS EQB (still here)

Originally posted by Nealandbob
    damage=aggro=tank.

uhm... thats not quite how it works, btw...

Bierbauch: Advs got morphs and enforcers got essences. Whats your point? It doesnt change squat. Enforcers using EQB are overpowered in PvM.

Originally posted by Snublefot Enforcers using EQB are overpowered in PvM.
    I am quite sure you know about what ya talking, e.g. tanking a ql250 boss with uber evades and missing alot with a very slow weapon ... but good to see you think EQB is balanced in PvP

Hate threads make me laugh

Chill :P
    moon meeh

Originally posted by Bierbauch

What kind of BS is this ? An Engie will not be attacked unlike MA / ADV / Enf. An Adv has some other abilities like Polymorphing and he is also able to use Pistols (!=melee !).

MA has his evades and Enfo has his HP. So both classes being meele should be best damage dealer ingame (except NT aere nukes).
    Pet classes will always be attacked. Play a pet class and you'll know what I'm talking about. No arguments here, as I've been playing a pet class for over a year now and have solid experience to draw from. The only exception to this is if I totally hide somewhere waaaaaaaay out of a mobs line of sight...but then the pet usually follows me back, bringing the mob with him in tow. Hmmm that'd make a great story idea...
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

You dopes hijacked my thread, I kinda hate that.
    Freshman Che "Elnertz" Guevara.
    Atrox Soldier - 203th lvl.

Noone in this game has more bad luck than me.

Originally posted by [BeNdEr]
    Hate threads make me laugh

Chill :P

want me to start a "NERF BENDER'S SHINY METALLIC ASS!"-thread?

yeah

that martin thingy is a mystery

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12