Thread: /Adjust and female avatars

/Adjust and female avatars

Please pardon any part of this which is absurd. It is presented in all sincerity. I'm not sure if my opinion on this matter is unique, but I did some light searching of the boards and didn't find anything similar.

When I first started going through the various /emotes, it was with a male avatar and I found /adjust to be rather amusing and thought it was a nice addition, even if maybe one I wouldn't myself use frequently (and would likely mock the hygine and endowment of those who did).

I was later showing the /emotes to my sister with a female avatar (/ballet impressed us, but that's beside the point). When I got to /adjust, I was somewhat dissapointed that it was the same as the male version.

I fully expected the avatar to check her cleavage and fluff her breasts a bit. That just seems to me what /adjust logically meant for a woman, and - of all things, - my sister agreed with me. If the men can make sure everything is in place, why can't the ladies?

If people still want female avatars to have access to the crotch emote, then perhaps give them a new one for cleavage adjustment. The men can primly fluff their pectorals, for all I care.

Part of me thinks this is a silly thing to make my first, and possibly only post on these boards. I'm usually content to let more annoying people with more time on their hands champion the assorted and contradictory issues that are MMORPGs. But you have to stand up for what's important. Like cleavage adjustment.

Thank you for your time in reading what may have been, in all fairness, a slight waste of your time. :)

Id wish they would bring back the original /ass and /croth emote for female avatars, those 2 are the things I will miss the most from this game

very true..lol, when i use the adjust emote, which i never do cos it makes me look like a guy!!!!

ya it should be changed.

omg... lol. I whole heartedly approve of this proposed change . Equality for all!

(any new emote is a good emote in my books. emotes are something they should add steadily but slowly as time goes by)
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

Well if the ladies want it, by all means, give the people what they want.

well you've of course heard the saying "dont get your panties in a bunch" seems the females of rubika know good advice when they see it...
    Kalashnakof [Over 170 LvLs Served]
    The Few, The Proud, The Unendowed
    The Troxy Soldiers of Pax Romana
    [!!!]Demands[!!!]
    [!]AR/RE 80/40 from 66/33
    [!]Nophex drop off Notum Trainie
    [!]Still waiting for AirStrike MK1-10...

I think they should just leave it as it is for females (not like they have the motivation to make changes to game anyway)
    I think it's kinda cool to see someone click the /adjust emote over and over again....kinda looks like she is fingering herself (masturbation for all you children)

In fact, that is one of the more exciting things in the game, watching the female avatar "/adjust" herself...the next most exciting thing is Broken Shores missions

So much excitement it makes my nose bleed

I like your second idea, the one to add /adjust-b for breast adjustment, but don't take the original one out. Some rather crude females might do it, like Rosanne Barr/Arnold did at the World Series right after she got done singing the national anthom and spitting.
    Thromp Uber Soldat (hehe ok uber for 80 seconds )
    Threefitty UberSquishy NanoTech

Jesus jumped up Christ, you were /adjusting for your SISTER?

Dude. You must live in Kentucky, don't you?

...And besides, you don't need an emote to fluff up your breasts, just /tell thedeacon hey baby, you got a free sec? And then BAM! your bitties are fluffed.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Pfft, and furthermore still, some of us like to see a woman adjusting her junk.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

/adjust-other
    Toadman538 - 196 Soldier
    President of CAS

Glarawyn is all for it...
    Lilredhot thinks you need to be /adjusted with a Katana...
    Glarawyn L220 OT Adventurer
    It's good to be furry.
    ----
    Lilredhot L220 OT Enforcer
    Don't mind me, I tank without a helmet.
    ----
    Gunslinger19 L150 OT Soldier
    There's a word for people who think everyone's out to get them: perceptive.

BUMP

Totally bump here =P

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

oh btw

just do /adjust1 and /adjust2

Kids, you tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is, never try.
    - Homer J Simpson

Homer: Okay, brain. You don't like me, and I don't like you, but let's get through this thing and then
    I can continue killing you with beer.
    Homer's Brain: It's a deal!

Red face

this is the sickest, most perverted, crude, nasty,and discusting post i have EVER seen on this board.... and i love it . i'm all for this idea being that ALL my characters are female ( i donno why i just like to look at women ). Doing /adjust repeatedly... never tried that ...... ok i'm a pervert... so what :P!

Some women will be tempted to 'adjust' the attitude of others - with a frying pan.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Originally posted by THEDEACON!
    Jesus jumped up Christ, you were /adjusting for your SISTER?

Dude. You must live in Kentucky, don't you?

...And besides, you don't need an emote to fluff up your breasts, just /tell thedeacon hey baby, you got a free sec? And then BAM! your bitties are fluffed.
    ROFL!!!!!!!!

/adjust for females : digs her panties out of the crack of her butt (otherwise knowns as fixing a snuggie )

meegah
    183 MA who has taken on the role of cash cow for her alts while waiting on PVP fix