Thread: The new armors. I want armors that use SENSE / AGILITY.

The new armors. I want armors that use SENSE / AGILITY.

I'm one of the advs that use Pistol, so, naturally, I depend on Sense and Agility. I'm sure more professions do, as I see quite alot of people running around in Steel ribbed armor types.

Now .... all the new armors depend on either STR or STA, or even int and psy. Sure this is good for everyone that use those props for other things than just wearing armor.

Not that I think funcom will read this post, as I hear they generally dont ;P ... much to do, or other reasons, I duno.

But I think it'd be a nice addition if they atleast made another set of armor that uses sen/agl, and looks better than Obtru. C'mon! Far too much armor use str and sta and it's a huge IP sink, especially if you're Opifex and use pistols...

Why not add an agl/sen special armor? All the armors you can make presently, doesnt require either.

Well ... 's my 10 cents. I'm sure some people out there agree...

it would make no sense ( no pun intended ) for an armor to require sense to wear, unless it were some kind of adventurer style grid armor, then it could require like sense/int/agi

thatd be kinda cool.

Yes I know it doesnt, but, why would we HAVE to spend a ton of IP into STR and STA just to wear good armor? That doesn't sound very flexible to me.

Then again why would an armor require INT and PSY?. If we look at it that way, all armors should require Strength.
    Last edited by Kierth; Jan 11th, 2003 at 15:52:29.