This is something that have been messed up for as long as I can remember.

You are in a training area. Either as a new player or someone who entered it for a reason or another. Then when you want to leave... you cant!!!

The reason for this is that the playshift didn't register on the server so you have to wait or back up and try again.

WHY???
Why is the zoning out of a training area so different then zoning into a shop/other zone/mission area/apt?

There shouldn't be any difference. I can understand that sometimes zoning into a area or out of an area with large crowds will not always register, but from a training area to a backyard....

Those are some of the less visisted places I have seen. Some backyards are emtpy except for the guide and she isn't even close to the training ground exit.

So. FC. can you please work on that as well. There is many things that are frustrating in AO, but the inability to leave a backyard is one that I dislike alot. It dont give much confidence to any new player that arrives and find that their first attempt to make it out of the training area is bugged and have been for ages.