Thread: Lonely here in AO

Unhappy Lonely here in AO

I just started up again and I must say, this game makes me feel lonely. I got lvl 7 neutral Fixer on RK-2 and I have been just soloing along, not even really seeing anybody. I went on a long trek for mission as my fixer and saw NOBODY on the country side. I have now created a omni Engineer on RK-1 and got him up to lvl 5, still soloing. Plenty of people in the omni district, but they see to be doing their own thing.

When should I look for groups, or where should I look for groups? I want to be social, get outside, enjoy this game to its fullest.

Go clan.

If you want to meet people at low level just make a clanner toon.
    We hang out in the subway in Athen and at Fair Trade in Tir.
    Funcom took the omni side out of the game at the last patch due to the lag they causes in Broken Shores.

junglejim is just trying to get u to make a fatal mistake...go to the subway outside rome when u can.. bout lvl 5 or so... theres always teams their and hey thats where i met some friends that i still have now

peace dont join the clanners... u r to uber for them
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Actually, from my own experience i willsay this.

Being a low level clanner is alot more fun then being a lowlevel OT? Why?

1) Alot of quests that are at your fingertips. Bobic hood, ratcatcher quest, cyberarmor, and dogtags, etc.. alot of em..

2) Clanners tend to allow lowbies in to guilds where alot of OT guilds have a requirement level to be allowed in.
    '
    3) Clan are more into fighting uniques then OT. Storm owns the primus camp from what I can see.

4) The shops look prettier Clanside

Anyways thats just what Ive seen so far as a clan.

OT has cleaner stores

(supa leet now btw)

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Thanks for all the advice. I'll try a clan character, probably a martial artist. I think I'm gonna stick to RK-1 also, just more people, or is RK-2 just as populated in other areas?

rk2 isnt as populated... and that guild stuff is bull****... both clans and ot guilds have level reqs and some dont... stay omni sand send me a tell and ill speak to marlamin and try and get u into chimera

oh dont try clans they r greedy ppl ull find that at high lvls so dont waste ur time their to get high then find no1 helps eachother over there
    Lanky Bill Nerf Engis

----Omni will rule you---
    ----Clanners, Be gone---

Spank J-Lo Today!

Proud advisor of Chimera

Originally posted by Lankybill
    oh dont try clans they r greedy ppl ull find that at high lvls so dont waste ur time their to get high then find no1 helps eachother over there
    Yes of course all clanners are greedy and no omnis are. It's a requirement when you join either side.
    Yagyu for life

Originally posted by Kaiousama

Yes of course all clanners are greedy and no omnis are. It's a requirement when you join either side.

Be fweee! Be a neuuutie!
    - Secretary "Linaacrat" Flowers
    Bureaucrat to Rubi-Ka ((Also offering doctor, engineering, and adventuring assistance.))

Come visit the new Healing Hands

Hindsight isn't 20/20 when your rearview mirror is broken..