Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: !! - Accessing Tonight's PARTY (Friday Jan 10th)

Sure you are ;D
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Originally posted by Bonefish
    Bah, I still don't know who she is. Some new DA punk.

Le shrug.

I'm not a punk... although I suppose my DA affiliation renders me thus inevitably in *SOME* people's eyes. More importantly, I'm not NEW!!! I've been with Devil's Advocate since the beginning (almost).

-Blackpetal

She was in it before I graced them with my loud blue presence.
    Atlantean Soldier.

Director of Obsoleet (@.@)/'

And apparently before I was even missioning with her, oblivious to DA's existance. :O
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Originally posted by MissMaul
    And apparently before I was even missioning with her, oblivious to DA's existance. :O
    Wacky, huh, Maul? ^_^

My goal is to level enough that we can actually hunt again. I miss adventuring with you!!! ^_^;

-Blackpetal

Originally posted by Blackpetal

Wacky, huh, Maul? ^_^

My goal is to level enough that we can actually hunt again. I miss adventuring with you!!! ^_^;

-Blackpetal
    I still remember, you had that full set of Bau Cyber Armor...
    ~~~~~

Originally posted by MissMaul

I still remember, you had that full set of Bau Cyber Armor...
    Yes. Although now I have that nifty black and green stuff... I can't remember what it is called, but it sure looks spiffy... Except for the helmet. I never got a helmet because it's SO dumb looking... ;_; It would unbalance my whole head, and my neck isn't that strong... ^_^;;

-Blackpetal

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12