Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ganking and PVP flags

I think there should be some type of disgrace period like there are in tower battles if you initiate an attack. Would help a bit I bet.

I just think the new changes to gas mechanics are completely unneeded. If someone initiates an attack in any type of zone, crossing into a different gas level should not hinder actions whatsoever. In addition, if you're teamed and one person initiates an attack in whatever level of gas, the rest of the team should be able to attack no matter what level of gas they're in. It's a less than perfect system, yes, but it's a thousand times more effective and entertaining, and a thousand times *less* exploitable than the current system. This no specials or nanos or pets thing is crap. It's a stupid and game-disrupting bug, and should be done away with.
    <Cheeze|Work> i told iwi to start her own guild
    <Cheeze|Work> "downward spiral"
    <Cheeze|Work> instead of "uprising"

And frankly it bugs me enough that I'm going to post a link to this in the bug forums. Bump it please.

I really dont agree with you Meurgen on allowing the whole team to attack a player because he start an attack on your teamate. You want to stop ganking but you want want to gank at the same time.

Of course you don't agree, you spend your entire day trying to pick off easy kills by camping the supression gas at the arena. If they get a team together, they should be able to kill you, simple as that. If you want to fight back, get a team of your own. Camping the supression gas as a method of clearing out the weak ones is a very narrow minded version of arena combat... these gas problems just exacerbate it.

insida is a bigger exploiter of this fault in game mechanics then ne one else

with out it he would have no title
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

You want a duel?.......Go play chess
    You want honor?......Go serve your country in the military

First pistol crat to reach Chief.

Proud follower of the Mexican Hat Band Cult.

Besheba you must have many friends with your kind attitude. I really liked that Org you were in called 'Besheba is your GOD now bow!' Must have given you some confidence in yourself. Oh well atleast when you gank me with your anti fixer nuke, try to last longer than the fat girl in a the dodgeball game. You must feel like such a trash when Funcom give you a tool to destroy a proffession in a matter of seconds but they still own you...
    Last edited by Insida; Jan 11th, 2003 at 15:39:50.

I agree with Meurgen 100%. Allowing people to team made stupid people like Biohover almost non-existant. I mean hed start his normal crap, and as soon as someone called it backup he would be gone.

And Insida, every tower war I've been at you zone exploit, such as jumping in and snaring while still staying in grace or un-aggroing people while still firing at them. Luckily when you press your luck too many times you look like a fool

Thumbs down

Posting screenies of someone getting killed by 3-5 people.
    pfft....

Thumbs up

Posting screenie of someone exploiting about 15 times before getting killed by 3 people.

Like I said if he is able to run into a group over and over and snare us without being attacked thats an exploit. And he does it all the time.

Yup, I added the fact that snares roots and calms are not hostile nanos and don't break grace period to my bug post. Feel free to bump it.

bump for that.
    Originally posted by Knasbollen

m000

Getting killed by 3 people? Haha, I had over 12 attackers on me that night. Funny seeing you guys all so happy 'woooooooot' for killing me. If I cast a snare on myself I cant aggro but it seems like you guys cant figure that out... Even after attacking a couple of you I still managed to take one down while all of you were trying to kill me... And now you say I look like a fool because I died? I think you guys look even more foolish when your over 15 lv 200 people on one smurf and not able to figure out how to kill him after 5 attempt..

hard too fight back and last longer when u cant ATTACK because you are an exploiter

YOU ARE AN EXPLOITER

and you actualy come in here and brag about it?

casting aoe snare on your self to avoid breaking grace
    using the game mechanic bug so you can not be attacked?

that is an exploit
    and i am sure you will soon follow the road the rest of the exploiters have

fopus,superflu,garzu,matriviandi etc...

dont see them around much ne more do you
    "death comes slowly to those who anticipate it and swiftly to the unconcerned" Richard Pyott

Its not my fault if the suppression gaz work like that. What am I supposed to do. Stand there and let you kill me? Stop calling me an exploiter please. I cant do anything about the way suppression gaz work. If I wanted I could just evac and you would still be here talking **** like you always do anyway.. Thats how the suppression gaz work. I cant change it. If Im picking fight in Camelot stairs, I am not going to stand there while 10 fixers hater jump on me. Im going to retreat to the 100%. If you cant use your specials on me because of the way suppression gaz work its not my fault.
    Last edited by Insida; Jan 12th, 2003 at 01:33:26.

Originally posted by Insida
    Getting killed by 3 people? Haha, I had over 12 attackers on me that night. Funny seeing you guys all so happy 'woooooooot' for killing me.

Not even close. You had 3 when you died. And only one of us were able to do anything except fire our weapons, which miss anyway. You were getting damage from only one person, most of that time, till you decided to come in and try your snare tactic for the 4th or 5th time, and too many of us were waiting. No matter what I say on these boards everyone knows how you fight in game. Any of the people that are my level and been around you in the arenas know you exploit.

If I cast a snare on myself I cant aggro but it seems like you guys cant figure that out... Even after attacking a couple of you I still managed to take one down while all of you were trying to kill me... And now you say I look like a fool because I died? I think you guys look even more foolish when your over 15 lv 200 people on one smurf and not able to figure out how to kill him after 5 attempt..
    Nice try, but what you do is a little more tricky then that. You go in over and over snaring us all, we get hit with it, can't do anything about it. Then you border camp for like 20 minutes and finally pick someone off in between your snares. And you can be sure its always the lower level crat, thats who you kept targetting that night. And no, we didn't shout wooot because we killed someone by those odds, we shouted that because we were so sick of the exploiting, and we knew that we finally made you look stupid.

Its kind of like the kid who keeps putting his hand in the dog cage. You can't help but feel that he learned his lesson when he gets bitten.

I bet you would call me an exploiter if I would hide behind walls to make myself LOS while you try to nuke me and you would say that I exploit walls. Or even better, I bet you would call me an exploiter if I would root you in 2ho, attack you a little, zone sit and heal, come out of bunker while youre still rooted shoot a little agains, refresh your root and rezone sit heal until you die. No matter how I use the game design, if it makes you lose, its an exploit. Its not my fault if the suppression gaz work like that, I cant do anything about it and Im not going to stand in PvP zone gaz so you can **** me in 2seconds just to make you happy. You guys looked like 30 lone idiots in a PvP zone waiting for one guy who's not even going to attack your base. All I wanted to do is play some. See how smart you guys were. Yall failed into my game. I made you guys(pretty sure there was 30 clanners there) waste 2 hours of your life by just standing there. How stupid are you to hug a PvP zone line. I even survived 3 of your gank that I planned. You really think I was trying to accomplish something there? I wanted to see if 30 clanners were able to kill one smurf you scored a nice 1/4, not bad but I saw better heh.. As for the crat, he was aggro'ing me, what am I supposed to do, let him attack me like that? Why dont you ask Funcom to fix their suppression gaz system instead of accusing me of exploiting, I cannot do anything about it, it works like that..

using your same argument somone could say:

its not my fault i can dupe equipment if funcom didnt want me to dupe equipment they would fix it...

its not my fault i can level by making an implant and dissembling it over and over agin if funcam didnt want me to do that they would fix it.

there is no way you can convince any one who plays the game that it is not an exploit to beable to attack somone with out them being able to attack you back, which is exactly what you are trying to do

you are trying to say that because funcom made the game and you found a way to attack people and they can not attack you back its ok.

just a simple yes or no answer Insida are u doing that or not?
    no long explanations just a yes or no?

No I dont/cant attack people who cant attack me.

Ill make a little explanation. When your in camelot and I go in 100% you cannot aggro me in the 100% gaz, but you can if you go in the 25%.
    Last edited by Insida; Jan 12th, 2003 at 15:09:21.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast