Thread: Wtf

Wtf

Can anyone please explain me why there is a level 75 limit at the WTF dungeon? I can't see why it should be like that!
    Krabbus - Engineer in game and outside. Both working their ass off for almost 4 years...

This account was cancelled at:
    2004-09-18 01:57:53
    It will remain playable until : 2004-??-?? ??:??:??
    Reason: this game is turning more and more into a work... call it my second work if you'd like.

wtf?><>><>>>><<<>>>WTFizzzfuffFff<<>>><>

They probably decided to go with 75+ back when that was the PvP cap. Seems pretty stupid now.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

id assume so sub75's dont get their hands on the crystals, which are pretty powerful, bet they'd be useful to lowbie pvpers.. eh

still bugged and dont dissapear? :/
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Originally posted by Wal
    id assume so sub75's dont get their hands on the crystals, which are pretty powerful, bet they'd be useful to lowbie pvpers.. eh

still bugged and dont dissapear? :/
    it's scaling with your level, I guess it's more powerful at higher levels or midlevels... but, I was heading out there with my 44 enforcer and hit a black door when trying to enter... was a bit dissapointed when I saw it was only for 75+
    Krabbus - Engineer in game and outside. Both working their ass off for almost 4 years...

This account was cancelled at:
    2004-09-18 01:57:53
    It will remain playable until : 2004-??-?? ??:??:??
    Reason: this game is turning more and more into a work... call it my second work if you'd like.