Thread: Make heavily camped bosses spawn faster!

Lightbulb Make heavily camped bosses spawn faster!

How about increasing the spawn rate of the TIM scope boss, Trash King and any other bosses that give you special items. I dont feel like having to waste my whole life waiting for these 24/7 camped bosses to spawn just so i can get these special items.

Waiting for hours on end twidiling my thumbs is not FUN. FUNCOM should become BORECOM...haha j/k. Easy solution=faster spawn times.
    Last edited by SupSupYo!; Jan 10th, 2003 at 07:12:43.

I would rather see they took away the whole "camping" bit from the game and changed it to something like a special race of mobs -can- carry this object. That way you get rid of this hideous camping all the time.

Try get a Prof Jones Vest... jeez.
    Try Tara OMG!!!
    Try Nugget *faints*
    Drmys - 216/18 Healmonkey
    Znyper - 220/15 Assassin
    Keepyxa - 203/5 Keeper
    Atomyxa - 152/0 NT
    Intoxica - 157/0 Soldier

- THE RENAISSANCE -

good call

Now I understand the need for long or random spawns on some items. The ones that are uber or that sale for tons of creds. You have to discourage people from farming these things.

TIM and TK do not drop uber items-useful yes-uber no. And they are no drop so can not be farmed and sold. Add a minor quest to get TIM if you want but I think TK is set. By the time you need to kill him you have done more than enough for those pads without having to wait 8hrs for him to show.