Thread: Manex & Mausser Upgrades / Anti-Nano buff

Manex & Mausser Upgrades / Anti-Nano buff

We can already modify a Mausser to a MCS, how about if we can do the same with a Manex? Maybe add different tradeskill parts so we can change the damage so we can choose chemical, rad, fire or cold?

How about a new weapon damage nano for Fixers? Something that drains some of the targets nanopool instead of doing extra damage?

The Manex is already an insanely good gun.
    It doesn't need upgrading.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

I have to agree, for damage purposes the Manex is already a good gun. Howabout instead being able to tradeskill the Kerans, which currently is pretty much useless for the last half of your levelling life.

Or being able to boost Gamma Ejectors to keep them viable.
    "What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul." -- to Billy Madison

Bump for a level 175+ boosted Gamma Ejector, in line (but not quite as good as!) the soldier boosteds, with a do-able dual-wield requirement.

Someday fixers who want to look slick with two guns will have a good option... someday.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

The best suggestion I've heard when this type of thread comes up is upgrading General Severus' two SMG's in a similar process to the Hellspinner Shock Cannon upgrades (since all three weapons are found in the same place). Dual-wielding, fling shot, burst, fire and cold damage SMG's. How cool would that be?

Perhaps make multiple upgrades for these guns, so you could have them other than TL5. A feasible dual-wielding setup for TL3/4 would be IP intensive enough that a player would actually have to choose between very good damage (dual-wielding the new Severus SMG's) vs. very good defense (GA). Until, of course, TL5, where a player has IP to spare and could get a second upgrade of the guns to keep them viable.
    Last edited by Neurofreeze; Jan 10th, 2003 at 09:52:26.