Thread: Preorder Shadowlands today?

Preorder Shadowlands today?

Stumbled onto this

http://www.akersmic.no/trade/productview/93783/53496/

So I can't remember seeing anything about preordering trhough official channels, but is Shadowlands really that close to launch that we should start ordering allready?
    All the ducks are swimming in the water

Red face

Dun worry grrl, they just trying to pirate money from people before game come's out!,

Looks like Akers Mic just wanna make some money before it is released, but how did they estimate the price? 299kr (about 35$). Maybe they have some inside information?
    Dimension: Rimor (Rubi-Ka 2):
    Phauxer - Fixer (MAIN)
    Shadowshark - Shade
    Mammooth - Soldier

There are many things my father taught me here in this room. He taught me: keep your friends close, but your enemies closer. - The Godfather, Part ][

Damage Inc. is dead - Long live Damage Inc.

which is my country is ILLEGAL! "Under no circumstance may insider info be handed out to another person or public without permission" how could they get permission from something Funcom loves to hide?!?!?

Plenty of sites do that. You can preorder SWG just about anywhere.

edit: by "that," I mean anticipating the release date and price of titles that don't have a date or price set yet.
    Last edited by Intenseheat; Jan 9th, 2003 at 03:26:48.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Hmm Correcto (playing with peoples mindz)

you can even tell they dont have a offical cover on it! rofl trust me when it is ready to be lauched funcom will make a big party out of it .

Talking

BIG party than BIG bugz! Then 500 more people leave AO!