Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok MAs are the number one charater thats been Nerfed

Post Ok MAs are the number one charater thats been Nerfed

100 Times Fancom has Nerfed us to number 1 ease target to kill in pvp.I worked hard on my ma at lvl80 I have lvl150 implanets on my charater lvl140 armor with lvl150 Shens 4k hp and 27 nanos attack of 878 with all buffs Grandmaster speed settings

and I cant even do over 342 damage on bloody talk about being nerfed every update that i have seen fancom has lowered the mas damage to point it sucks so bad

we can last 5secs with any profession in the arena unless we are troxes how daul weild parry sticks Thats sucks!!

we have no defensive are armor is one of lowest in the game NTs with Cyber have more protection then we do not much hp to back it up

whats a rip off they tell us Agil and sense mas are the best

MAs play no part in this game

Other then killing mobs little does that matter no one cares how many stupid mobs u killed they care about how many players u killed

for 14 updates u have degrading ma until the point that there biggest gimp players in AO

engenner

dont matter

all can beat mas

Thats not right I worked to hard on my ma for u mass it up
    no way i can ever beat a any other class
    I am so post to udar and i dont
    All money time effert i put into my ma u should be nice enough to make them where they can pvp and do damn good at it

MAs are uber compared to how we were 9 months ago :P

Not saying we've not been nerfed since 14.6, but saying this is a thing that's been going on for ages is a bit off.

14 updates? Are you on the drugs, boy? I'm almost just realizing that this is your 2nd "MAs are nurfed" thread on this board, which is a lil bit disheartening. I replied in that one with relevant content, and I shall do the same here.

14 updates ago we did minimum damage all day every day, all MA attacks were shot to hell, and we always did melee damage (fists didn't change it). FC has helped us out a lot. This is just a setback. I'm actually pretty good in the arena against NTs without NS, MPs, and fixers without GA. Granted, before I could take Soldiers, doctors, engies, and adventurers too (one might say crat too but root+pet is pretty hard)

And MA armor is the worst? How? Armor isn't defined by prof... so you're just 100% wrong there.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

Zod can u please stop the MA nerf crap???!

You will get your turn! That it's just not now! So you have to wait for a bit!

Please "Xzeep" It - Atrox Fixer - 220/30
    Dictator of Small Hands of Trump

Please "Halpme" - Nanomage Enforcer - 220/30
    "Tolerable" - Nanomage Adv - 220/30

Ok ok ok another whiner

Read my lips :

THERE IS NOT ONLY PVP IN THIS GAME

And in pvm ma are really good.

So stop to cry and play an engin you will understand what sux mean

Forgot something, zod if you are so dumb to use one of the lowest armor stop to play
    Or just raise some other abilities to wear some decent armor.

Yes MA´s need pvp and big nasty bosses love.

BUT STAND IN LINE!

You havnt been nerfed for that long, and that doesnt include regular missions. You are soooo many times better than me in pvm.
    And I cant really do anything in pvp either.
    Its just the title that I dont like about this thread.

Think about engies, they cant do ANYTHING!
    (ok, might do some tradeskills, not so sure about how many levels they will get tho)

stop yer whining and stand in line.
    Neophyte Sun "Okkra" Tzu
    Fresman Sacre "Norange" Bleu
    Apprentice Deus "Chillout" Vult

Server First: Level 200 Shade kill.

Thanks for stealing all my tradeable phatz.

On tradeskills: Yes, I do them. But to level from tradeskills? Highly unlikely, except for on very low levels.

At level 166, I need over 22 million XP for the next level.

For me to gain one level with tradeskills does now require me to complete e.g. 22 000 implant tradeskill-steps at QL200. And believe me, that will take many, many times longer than even soloing those 22 millions of XP.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

So MA is the nerfest prof ?
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Wow, dont you love it when someone makes a funcomm lovechild char then they take away something? This has a fairly distinct feel...what was it...oooooh yeah METAS. You know when Metas were funcomms lovetoy all these new metas popped out now very few play.... why is that? I just bet you will become a fixer within the week as all you want is to completely own everyone else.

Dont ever start on engineers. They dont stand a chance against anything
    Bill "Rudeboyz" Clinton Nobel Prize Winning Engineer, Crusader for Duct Tape and Reclaim Inspector General of Rubi-Ka Gear

Freshman Bob "Spookyrudy" Dole Buff Dispenser, Sexy Atrox, Master of The Atrox Monkey Love Arts

Originally posted by Rudeboyz
    Wow, dont you love it when someone makes a funcomm lovechild char then they take away something? This has a fairly distinct feel...what was it...oooooh yeah METAS. You know when Metas were funcomms lovetoy all these new metas popped out now very few play.... why is that? I just bet you will become a fixer within the week as all you want is to completely own everyone else.

Dont ever start on engineers. They dont stand a chance against anything
    now it is enforcer love clones lol

gotta love the "I wana be ubar" mentality

been more "I am a new enforcer help me" threads in the enforcer section in the past month or so than in all the time since live lol.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Yazule, acording to Jodocast, enforcers are the most nerfed rpof in the game, dont forget that (ROFLMAO)

A lot of new fixers too huh
    Neophyte Sun "Okkra" Tzu
    Fresman Sacre "Norange" Bleu
    Apprentice Deus "Chillout" Vult

Server First: Level 200 Shade kill.

Thanks for stealing all my tradeable phatz.

Re: Ok MAs are the number one charater thats been Nerfed

Originally posted by Zodathira

all can beat mas
    Zodathira, have you considered perhaps you have IP in the wrong spots??

I'm a Lvl87 Opifex MA now. I have been in 5 PvP "matches" the past month. The highest level I killed was a Lvl92 Clan Enf, which was Atrox. That was my 4th match, and a miracle. He wanted a rematch, and well, the fifth match was a loss for me. It was still a shocker that I pulled of a win against a Lvl92 Atrox anything.

Perhaps you should change your tactics and take a hard look at the armor/implants you are using. I know several MA's in "The Dojo" who PvP, and have won against chars higher than them.

It's all about how well you research what your character can use and hack, and how well you plan your character. With the exception of a temporary Nano Armor Cloak, I'm using QL110 Decus armor, which does wonders for an Opifex MA.

Just keep your head up, mature beyond the term "nerf", and try something different.

-Soulmartyr

I cry every night over the fact that MAs are undoubtedly the worst profession in the game. Their fists don't follow them from room to room, leaving them so vulnerable..they don't have heals, they dont have crit buffs, they dont have jack ****...poor MAs...
    /tell Numeric

--:o IS NOT .
    [Khaln]: it's teh small and soft
    [Khaln]: BUT
    [Khaln]: I need teh large and hard

MA's do just fine in most situations, with 2 major exceptions: PvP and high level Bosses. There, MA's are surpassed by most professions.

The PvP issue is of course directly related to the different set of rules for PvP, most notably that a fast-hitting, critreliant melee profession gets hurt hard by reflects, crit% reduction and roots/snares.

The high level boss issue is a basic game mechanics problem, where the MA line of defense (evades) become invalidated when faced with a high enough attack rating. Reflect and HP do not suffer from the same fate, thus GA4 fixers (here the evades still work), Soldiers and Enforcers are the only tank options. Add in a pretty low attack rating, the way parry works at the moment, and how the arsenal on MA special attacks are unusable and the damage output you see in a normal team mission drop through the floor.

MA's have gotten steady improvement since about patch 13.6 with increased damage output and some interesting and useful items. However, so have other professions, and while not all have gotten better stuff, the relative power of the MA's have been in decline. Then, we got hurt extremely hard by the combo of roots/crit reduction in the latest patches, and that's what we're complaining about.
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

why do lvl 50-100 MAs whine we're nerfed!

low lvl MAs doesent depend on critts why the hell are they whining about this?

i suggest all you low-lvl-whiners level up to 190ish then see how bad it is

MAs are not nerfed low lvl only high lvl i dont understand why people dont understand this

if you die in pvp at low lvl then you just suck end of story.
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

and MAs can still kill people i went from

Freshman to apprentice after the nerf.
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

Originally posted by labrutte
    Ok ok ok another whiner

Read my lips :

THERE IS NOT ONLY PVP IN THIS GAME

And in pvm ma are really good.

So stop to cry and play an engin you will understand what sux mean
    at lvl 190-200 it's just pvp left
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

i just hope fc fixes the MA dmg cap at 1k MA skills,

people are whining about MAs HP aswell i got 9k hp unbuffed at lvl 197 i dont see why we need more
    Carmilla - 210 Shade
    Zerosnake - 220 Agent

thank you for the 4 consecutive posts :/
    /tell Numeric

--:o IS NOT .
    [Khaln]: it's teh small and soft
    [Khaln]: BUT
    [Khaln]: I need teh large and hard

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast