Thread: Advance beyond 200

Post Advance beyond 200

Hey guys, from my knowledge I believe the lvling past 200 won't go, but! advance in skills will, what I mean is, just like in Earth And Beyond (I left AO for) u lvl, but lvl number (EXP. 200) will stay 200, but u will get skill points, and the cap will go away (skill cap) and so on, c'ing what I saying? but the question is... how far will they let the skills go...

The leveling past 200 will be in there. Sooooo what you said is somewhat moot.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

not really, it makes since to keep lvl200 but make skills updatable.

But then you don't know how skilled that player is. You could have a fight between two level 200s with one being far superior to the other. It wouldn't really be hard to add in more levels - the system is there, they just need to expand it a little. I suspect they'll be adding 20 more seeing as how most of the QL 200+ items they added in stop at QL 220.
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th

Talking

Ever think about Skill Level, :P

Skill level? Like a seperate title or something? Or is that supposed to be (n)Ever think about skill level?

We know that advancement past 200 is in, we don't know yet what form it will take. Levels is one option, but FC simply haven't told us yet.
    "Do not try and catch the hamster... that's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth... There is no hamster, only a deadbeat rollerat..."

[Social] Means: I don't think we removed any bosses because of bad pathing...there wouldnt be any left if we did :P

AO Character Skill Emulator and Character Parser and AO Implant Layout Helper

I remember hearing somewhere that in Shadowlands players won't exactly go beyound level 200, but they will have many other ways to enhance skill points (in great amounts!). I also heard that each Proffession will branch off into 5 different Sub-Prof. This has to do with being level 200 I think...

yes that basically what i said, but forgot about branching.

Originally posted by Deadcow
    I remember hearing somewhere that in Shadowlands players won't exactly go beyound level 200, but they will have many other ways to enhance skill points (in great amounts!). I also heard that each Proffession will branch off into 5 different Sub-Prof. This has to do with being level 200 I think...
    How many flavors of gimped engi can you get? 4 extra gimpies running around with bots would be interesting...in some sick way.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

more bots = more pet pathing trouble, but I did hear we engies are getting a something new to play around wit, .

You can "advance" past 200.. *cough* PvP Titles