Thread: Please Nerf Doctor Mobs

Please Nerf Doctor Mobs

im a level 190 Adv and i started soloing missions again. i pulled a QL 181 mission and in the mission are alots and alots of Doc mobs, from my count 1/3 of Doc mobs heal themselves with Complete Heal. Doc mobs in team missions rarely use complete heal because 6 people kill the damn thing before it resorts to CH.

I begin a fight with Tough Felon, I run backwards to pull him to the room im currently in to avoid pulling an add. The Tough Felon, being an Atrox, runs his face into the wall than through the door, i take advantage of this moment and begin slashing him to death. After afew slashes he begins to do damage against me, first he casts a HoT, i get Tough Felon to half Health then he casts Complete Heal then hes back at full health. I think that things couldnt get any worste, with the Hot and the Tough Felon casting CH, THEN! he debuffs my initiatives, -600 melee initiative, -600 nano intiative. GREAT! now i cant kill Tough Felon fast enough before he can cast CH. So i contined fighting until my hp got fairly low, me not being able to cast a heal fast with -600, me knowing that Tough Felon was an Atrox i got him stuck behind a wall, then i took cover to heal myself with emergency kits and wait for the initiatives debuff to go away.
    NOW! im in good fighting condition, and the Tough Felon was at 3/4th health! i was ready to take the mo fo down. however once i step with a line of sight, Tough Felon CH himself again! I thought "okay i guess thats fair since i rejvinated myself, you wont cast CH again."
    The fight went on with Tough Felon casting CH a total of 6 times, i took cover once more with those casts by getting Tough Felon stuck behind a wall. As you can imagine this fight took quite a while, i estimate over 20minutes because several Expertise nanos (which last usually 30mins) timed out when it was over.

Please Funcom, Please nerf Doctor mobs from casting CH ever. At most Doc Mobs Single Missions.
    Last edited by NWvoicesStink!; Jan 8th, 2003 at 04:11:08.

agreed...just in solo missions tho....i can still take two blood red soldiers at 155(carefully), but not one orange doc...seems silly...
    President of Midnight Reveries

I remember that back in the day when I soloed on my eng. my slayer got slayed trying to kill a doc mob. after about 30min of fighting ONE mob and the doc not even at half! I gave up.

hence the name "solo" missions now Funcom. It aint like old school anymore when all u could do is solo missions so u made em harder for a team. now there are team missions, fix solos.

agreed, i like to solo, but its near impossible to lvl anywhere soloing these days,

(just make sure to not nerf player docs too )