Thread: QL50 and or QL70 imps

QL50 and or QL70 imps

Hey folks....Im working with limited funds at a bit under 500k but would like to take those old MP imps off your hands if you dont mind the sweet bargain basement prices .

Im planning on using the creation weapons/shields and hoping to boost PsyMod/SensImp as a priority with the imps for Masteries asap .

If you packing these glorious toys please lemmie know. Also looking for the normal 3 dozen nano crystals which are usable around the masteries lvl's .

Neurogroove
    rk1 MP .

Hmmm I think I gave my set to Xpie who gave them to somebody else after that...

Heaven knows where they are now.

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

8)

Yeah...things go around like that.

When I read your post I had a thought of my latest ma (snoring, stripped) possibly wearing the same imps my atrox ma had worn over a year .

I wonder how many times an imp can change hands in this game before someone decides to sell it to the booth or del it.

Groove.

Originally posted by XtremTech
    Hmmm I think I gave my set to Xpie who gave them to somebody else after that...

Heaven knows where they are now.

X
    Those were 90s btw

who did I give them to.. *scratches head*

that was a loooong time ago

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

IMPLANTS

To X, X, and everyone else.....

I bit the bullet (with some help) and had a complete set of QL50 implants made so Im past that stage but if anyone finds a QL70 set Id still like to alleve that stepping stone.

For anyone coming into the statistics range of QL30 implants Ive got a complete set (some premade prof imps) to give away . NOTE ** the implants with PsyMod/SensImp and MatCre/TimSpace were built and not bought in the generic booth .

So.....you can either run with the best pets you can for you lvl with the QL 30 pet imps , OR you can put in the PM/SI imps for the extra oomph to Teachings .

Give Me a tell in game or drop a note here and Ill hand them off to you.

Neurogroove
    RK 1

***** EDIT *******

64 statistics and 147 Treatment skill for these .