Thread: Yalmaha considerations & stiletto requirements

Yalmaha considerations & stiletto requirements

- painting price should be different between the original yalmaha and Adaga
    5M for the based yalmaha with only plain colors (and a lot more than actually)

10M or more for Poniard (with some more various colors and some patterns, as there is actually no painting for this model and considering its price its not normal)

over 10M for Adaga with more patterns.

- Change the Stiletto requirements. it has been already discussed in this forum but i didnt see any answer from FC. Why should this yalmaha be available only to the three profession that are able to raise enough their skill in order to equip this yalm ?
    proposition: 736 in QL 160 and 920 in QL 200

- The text in the building kit is false about the mesh construction. it is necessary to build 6 Complete NotuComm Circuitry (6 Reinforced NotuComm Wire with 6 cold stones in it) to obtain a notucomm mesh and not 3 as it is indicated in the text.

More yalmaha would be fine too. one of the two that stand on the landing platform near the Tir Arena you have the 3D mesh ready to be used.
    Alphane
    Jetdail
    MA - Clan -

bump for something that would take a mn to be changed in the game...
    Alphane
    Jetdail
    MA - Clan -

Exclamation

bump as long as wont have a decent answer from FC.

Sorry for the disturbing. rdy to bump 1 million time
    Alphane
    Jetdail
    MA - Clan -

Yeah, it's kinda disappointing that there is *no* way for my doctor to ever fly a Stiletto.

Please implement a lower QL Stiletto.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

*seems to agree* Bump!

monday bump.

And here after a
    Poll where to vote.
    Last edited by Alphane; Jan 13th, 2003 at 16:28:57.
    Alphane
    Jetdail
    MA - Clan -

Ah, to fly like a bird in the sky.

It's when I see stuff like this that I get a warm fuzzy feeling in my stomach knowing that I am an Advie, and therefore don't have to worry at all about stuff like this.

My Parrot morph not only didn't cost me anything (actually I blitzed it, so I actually got PAID for getting it), it also has fairly reasonable reqs too, as a lvl 130 Adv with ql 200 imps should be able to cast it.

And the worst part is: Veh Air is a GREEN skill for advies!

I figure a Fixer running GF and a topline Stiletto (+750 Run) will beat my Run Speed by about 70 points, buffwise at least.

But yes, the reqs (never mind all the stuff you have to get before you can even think about reqs!) are insane, unless it is a prof speced item ALL profs should have a decent chance of wasting their money on something hideously expensive.
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

Here after the answer that Cz sent me today by mail following my questions about this topic to the FC support :

Mail from Cz, January 15 2003

[Funcom Support #258473] stiletto requirements
    Hi there,

Thank you for your e-mail. I'll forward the concern to the designers.

Mainly, the Yalmaha Stiletto is a luxury and status symbol. We've added
    more items to the game to increase the possibility of buffing Vehicle
    Air skill, over time making it possible for all professions to use the
    Stiletto.

It will never be easy though, mind you, but definately possible.

--
    Regards,
    Thomas 'Cz' Johnsen
    Funcom Community Team
    I thank Cz for this answer and i hope that the Vehicle Air buffs he is talking about will be introduce asap.
    Alphane
    Jetdail
    MA - Clan -