Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Nerf GA Nerf Fixer Nerf Manex

No, I think what it mostly tells that that Fixers have much higher comparable attack rating in those level ranges due to their "new" line of SMG buffs.

Also, one must realize something important about your comparison. You are 9 levels from title cap. All the others in your team are in title cap.

So, they may be "much higher level" than you, but the skill difference is minimal at best. Maybe 45 attack rating, most of which is eaten by the Fixer's better buffs.

The Solider--if they follow the "normal" IP plan--has put a priority on TMS and RRxx over buffs, and therefore cannot cast Automatic Targetting, Offensive Steamroller, or Total Focus at their level. (Probably not Riot Control either, which actually makes the Div 9 have a lot better DoT.)

-Jayde

The lengths of the fights can have make a huge difference on the effectiveness of a weapon. Plus toss in the randomness of random numbers things all get wonky.

I was playing around with Jayde's damage simulator. Funny thing I noticed when I compared the QL200 Enhanced Queen Blade to the QL200 Edge of Tarasque.

In a 30 second fight, the EQB beats the EoT marginally in damage (though Jayde's calculator can't taking in account the EoT's Bite of Tarasque's effects on the fight). But extend the fight out to 5 minutes and the they reverse themselves with the EoT performing better (almost 17k more damage better). Guess we should be glad it's near impossible for enforcers to use a QL 200 EoT.

The Manex is good but it's not spectacular. And the length of the fight may be skewing people's perceptions when comparing a Manex's damage to their own weapons. The weapon they may be using could be better suited for a longer fight.
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Yeah, Kuroshio... I need to look into accounting for nano attacks. Poses a few technical issues, but it's probably doable with some work..

-Jayde

Bah...prolly shoulda never posted. After thinking about it, the EoT prolly is wieldable by most enforcers at some point, with the new nanos + towers. They'd only need 936+ 2he to avoid OE penalties after initially equipping it. THe brawl requirements are similar to the EQB. And the fast attack requirement of 625 should be near negliable
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

Please do NOT nerf GA!
    The more smurfs the better!

oh, and thanks for the GA nukes fc...
    I ownz em!
    -------------------------------
    j00 r0xx0r

about the nerfing of manexes

ive heard that due to some guys here that they are infact nerfing manexes and many other "shoot" weapons...not making the damage less but making it even slower...i think manex is like the ql200 hammer of doom which my mp wore for centuries.
    they nerfed it bcuz of some ppl on forum said it wasnt fair that enfs and mp atroxes could deal that much damage. speccially mps who allready had a nifty dmg dealing attackpet eg demon in some cases.. so doomhammer was nerfed ..beam was nerfed...
    guys one thing...u want fc to nerf all guns? i think fixers have been in the shadow for far too long.. and its time they step into the light like the rest of profs have.
    with suppressors and improved hots, ncu buffs there isnt really anything to complain about. if you are jealous of a prof start a new char and use the prof. i rescently started a fixer atrox.
    he is using a ql 150ish manex at lvl 77-78 and i think that its really fun that he does high dmg, but CMS are better than manex since they are a bit faster ...but sofar i think its hilarious that a below 80 char of mine can deal over 3k dmg in a burst..
    and at lvl 120 ish or maybe 110 when he can equip a ql 200 manex thats it..there isnt anything higher than that so he would use a ql 200 for like 80-90 lvls.
    so please stop complaining on other profs so their best weapons get nerfed..
    ty all for listening

/ Gimpolor

Gredolor, the Manex thing is a rumor, and completely unsubstantiated. People keep bringing it up, but it's FALSE.

So, uh, stop bringing it up, OK?
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

k..

k kyriath...didnt know it was false my bad..
    Live long and prospor!

Re: k..

Originally posted by Gredolor
    k kyriath...didnt know it was false my bad..
    SOK, just seen it a lot, and get a little sick of it, ya know?
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456