Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nerfing of the QB

Originally posted by THEDEACON!

Then he does bbcs or shen....-550 or 500 to melee init respectively.
    Shen is -100 melee init actually... how can we trust your 'advice' if you can't even get the base numbers right?

~Chris

i think the actual numbers are beside the point

what is interesting is that he fully embraced his breed weakness and turned it into a strength.

the nanomages i know usually implant for health, from what i understand he did not do this reasoning that the 40% cap combined with uncapped heals would work for his advantage and was right about that. that is a very impressive thing considering i have never heard about a nanomage implanting nanopool.

stands to reason that apart from classes with roots, classes with heals might do ok against a bladed enforcer if they survive the initial charge. that in turn would mean that 6 of the professions at least can give the enforcer a rough time.

i have held back on the arguing about pvp because i do not engage in pvp - to be blunt i know jack ****e about it - and i believe in trying a profession in case you think it is overpowered.

i think most of the nerf cries are due to the fact that a well played enforcer is like a force of nature for half a minute or so ... and unless you have a little luck and a good idea of what the weapon he is wielding is about you/how you can counter it or stay out of range of this freaking caveman/woman/neuter ... you will be dead after that time.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Remove the 1/1 cap, and the problem is gone. Sort of creates a new problem, but who cares Give people a reason to go full agg.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123