Thread: QB, EQB and EoT.. where to get it?

QB, EQB and EoT.. where to get it?

Sorry if this has been posted many times before, but couldnt find it in sticky or when i searched for it.

So... where do i get these uber weapons? How many friends do i have to bring? What level should we be to get the droppers?

thx in advance
    =Casual is the name of the game=

Eot drops from tara
    QB from the quen
    EQB are QB just whit a exra part thing cant remeber where to get it
    QB lvl 161 reg
    EQB are 181 i think¨'
    Eot dont have eny

A bit more thorough:

The EoT, or Edge of Tarasque, is a rare rare drop off of the Tarasque, which is the boss in the pvp high level dungeon in Avalon called Camelot. Most of the kills of tara are agreed to be a collaborative effort between all players of one side (due to the pvp), and thus all loot is raffled upon killing. Therefore, I dare say that the EoT is the rarest weapon in this game that anyone has (thereby exluding the blood bats and maces).

The Queen Blade drops from the Mantis Queen in the Smuggler's Den dungeon, which you can enter from Southern Fouls Hills (south side of RK, east of Greater Omni Forest). As far as I've read, you need an able team with a high level calmer (absolute necessity) and a CHing doc (not quite sure how necessary this is, but I'm thinking it is, as the Queen drops 1k+ hits according to the forums). Also, the drop of the weapon has been stated to be about 50%, but in-game I've been told it's a 100% drop. This weapon has as its main req 2he <=1023, and level 161.

The Enhanced Queen Blade is a regular Queen Blade modified (or as the description says; "..further strengthened by.." a Diamond Matrix-mesh, or a DMM among players. The DMM drops from the Diamondine Trainee in EFP I believe. You'll need alot of people and healers to bash this mob around until it falls. When you get the DMM, just combine it with your regular QB and voila! and EQB. The EQB has a bit higher requirements than the regular one (1033 2he and level 185 to wield + the other more neglible requirements).

I hope this helped :]

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

thx a bunch for a thorough reply

i think ill go for the QB then when the time comes, it seems to be the realistic option..
    =Casual is the name of the game=

what the ql lvl of EoT??

Originally posted by Chinchilla13
    what the ql lvl of EoT??
    I believe it always drops as ql200, and with a staggering 2he requirement of 1249. Item link.

This is possible at 162 for an atrox (clanner named Immense), but doubtfully before tl6 (level 190+) for any other breed.

Then again, I might be wrong

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok