Thread: Next patch idea!

Next patch idea!

I've got a crazy idea Funcom, how about releasing a patch sometime soon! There are soom good suggestions and it's about time you do something!

Biggest suggestion I have for the next patch is to fix the Broken Shores zone. The irony that Broken Shores is 75% broken (i.e. ld problems galore, zoning problems by the bushel) is getting a bit frustrating now.

Soulmartyr - Lvl82 MA (RK2)

Seperate the city from the rest of the PF. Then cut the PF in half east to west.

City of Home
    Broken Shores North
    Broken Shores South

signature ! !

Problem is that here in Norway Christmas lasts until Easter.
    So... I guess we all should wait about 4 months for some information about an upcoming patch

ya, but they better hurry sice in april SWG comminnout ... gonna b a big blow in the players of AO ... lotta nice stuff in SWG - funcome better come out with Shadowlands BEFORE or AT LEAST in the same time or it gonna lose a hole bunch of playes. the bad thing is that FC doesnt make stuff that is good for the player (aferall FC exists becouse we exist) - why dont fix all the bugs ... why dont make better changes to the game - i for one LOVED the game back in january 02 ... was so nice to go hunt outdors with all the easy/semi-hard mobs - what heve they given us now ?! camps of q300mobs that only a handfull of ppl can hunt in (ga4 users ofcourse) and its no fun @ all ... why not make changes into the social part of the game (like more clotes or something) why not make cghanges in pet-pathing - thats the way the game should go ... NW is nice too with all the mass-pvp , but lets faceit ... clan guild Storm can take outa ANY TOWER ANYTIME! whats the fun in that? NW comes with ugly lag and rubberband stuff - warpin back alot in missions - blackdors r not fixed ... still have em (we all do). there is much to work on this. i still think is the best mmorpg on the market and i play it with joy - thats gonna change if serious changes r not made ... as i said - April 15 - SWG comes out! beware FC.
    Killer 73% Achiever 60% Socializer 40% Explorer 26%
    Dxtructible // Dxtrax