Thread: Engineering Pistol

Engineering Pistol

Does this work? Anyone modified the solar starter pistol with this yet? Is it engineer only? Any tips on quality levels skills needed etc for this?

Doesn't work. JimSalabim posted in the Engy forum that it should be working 14.8.

Top Post

Thank you X3. Is it engineering only?

There's no 'Engineer' requirement on the solar-powered pistol - anyone with enough skills can use it.

Addendum: To increase the pistol's level (via right-clicking until you have to perform a tradeskll-process to change the weapon's class once the cap is reached), you need Weaponsmithing skill - up to 940ish max. Thus, this pistol is only for those who are willing to have a very high Weaponsmithing skill and can wield the pistol afterwards (941 req).

Also, it is NODROP, so you can't get someone else to raise it for you.
    Last edited by Kzak; Jan 13th, 2003 at 13:36:55.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!

Uh. The starting pistol is a nodrop level item ?

Somehow I missed that. I think I remember i sold it to shop but that can't be if it's nodrop.

Damn.

Anyway to get a new one to check it up ?

Arrow

There will be a way to make a new startup pistol from a really low ql normal pistol. (River MV I think)
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

if you do a search on http://aomainframe.info for Solar-Powered and change the QL range to start at 2

you'll see some of the possible pistols to drool over

the highest QL one will be
    Solar-Powered Master Engineer Pistol
    Code:
    ToWield: 
    TitleLevel    >=   6 
    Pistol    >=   941 

OnWear: 
    ChemicalAC 40
    EnergyAC 40
    MeleeAC 40
    PoisonAC 40

MaxHealth 100
    MaxNanoEnergy 220

MaxNCU 10

MaterialCreation 4
    SpaceTime 4
    MaterialMetamorphosis 4

ElectricalEngineering 24
    QuantumFT 24
    MechanicalEngineering 24
    NanoProgramming 24
    Tutoring 36

XPModifier 2
    Last edited by Beaker; Jan 13th, 2003 at 22:24:28.
    original author of Helpbot

Search the database for 'Engineering News' and you'll find the recipe to build the basic solar-powered pistol from scratch, as well as the processes to modify it.
    -Ward 'Kzak' Hereda, Clan L220, AL15 'Competent' Supreme Creator on Rubi-Ka 1. Equipment setup.

Life is like a box of chocolates. Except, you know, the brown stuff in the box? That's not chocolate.

Doing his part to make the world a more interesting place since December 2001.. but not any more. Account cancelled, playable until 2006-11-13 19:25:49. See you in Age of Conan!