Thread: Holsters? Scabbards? Slings?

Holsters? Scabbards? Slings?

Probably an old threa this (but if so good for a repeat anyway, IMHO) what ii would love to have is holsters for my pistols, so I don't have to walk around with guns in my hands ALL the time.

Would be SOOOOOOOO cool to have weapons holstered, scabbarded or slung when you are non-aggro, without having to un-equip them.

And then you could have a cool graphic when you DO go aggro.

And pls, lets not bring realism into this thread,yes in RL people never walk around with guns in their hands all the time, but that's beside the point.

I want it because it would look cool, and probably make the place look a bit more peaceful too.
    Reverend Revelator Ramagano, Proud Something of Alpha Omega

Alpha Omega: Fighting For Your Future, Today

No, I'm not back.

How embarrassing, after all these years it turns out I CAN'T spell **ncom with an F and a U, talk about egg on my face eh?

it was a good idea a year ago, and it's still a good idea.

you could even have a /holster command.

This is already in game

The ability to have guns not show up on your avatar as you run arround is in game, its called de-equip the guns :P (Yes I know why this method SUCKS, but the fact is that its possible to do so)

I went off in the thread down below called Sheathing Weapons (which is Identical to this suggestion) on why I think this is best left for way later, say after the guns you would be sheathing would be worth a fart.

We as players need to set some priorities when making suggestions, if we suggest every little thing under the sun we end up with leet friend nanos and snare resist nanos that aren't worth anything. If the playerbase made more of a push as a whole to fix certain things like adv's mutli weild problems, then I think we'd start to see some changes there. But with that particular problem its only the few pistol adv's that say anything, and nobody else seems to care.

Please please PLEASE can we get some stuff actually fixed and balanced before something like this is implemented.