Thread: Tower Quotas within guilds

Tower Quotas within guilds

As a guild leader Im having great difficulty keeping track of who has towers in the guild and how many. There is no way for leaders to get a view on how many towers on each account. This could lead to 1 person with 3 alts having 3-4 towers on the same account while others get none and there is no way for me to tell.

Please provide guild leaders with a system for controlling this.

an option to set a limit for the combined towers for each account in the guild would be very much appreciated.
    ->X<- Proud Advisor of Genesis->X<-
    220/23 Soldier Xscape ->X<- Xscapee Agent 220/22
    Xxdevisxx Engineer 216/15

AO satisfaction level :[████] Content :[]: Discontent

Heh, yea, those large bases are confusing

I'd like to be able to get a list of towers + owners as well. Advisors also perhaps ?

Hold your horses. You are starting to scare me X with all this good ideas of yours hehe

// Marlark

theres a guild qouta

?

I'll bump for this. Heck a click on it and it says in local 'Elbo's tower of sinful pleasures' would be fine to figure out who's is who.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Not sure whether its a good idea to give leaders (a customer) access to view what towers are owned by someone's (another customer) account.

Maybe which character owns what would be a better idea. It should be up to the person to divulge whether or not they are an alt or not.

But on an off topic note, I dont think It should really matter IMO.. towers are towers. So long as they are shooting hostiles