Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: MP LOVE THREAD (Dont Let this Die Out)

Re: !!

Originally posted by Torrant
    I dunno, i feel that its up to you if you can do well with or with out your pets. You can gear yourself to be not so pet reliant.. sure you wont have the pet 20 or 30 levels above you.. but youll be able to deal some damage and wear so great armor stack the evades and have a pet for that extra push. Its all how you decide to make your char.

Just my 2 credits ..if its worth even that much =)
    Then what exactly would be the point in playing a pet class?

Just 'cos it's more challenging with gimpy weapon skills? :-p
    Highorbit - Supreme Creator - Atlantean - 205 - Armour
    Andrele - Sorcerer - Atlantean
    Simarion - General - Atlantean - 200
    Zendia - Doctor - Atlantean
    Roanna - Preserver - Atlantean
    Littleorbit - Priest - Atlantean

Shameless Self Advertising: Engineer Guide

Re: !!

Originally posted by Torrant
    I dunno, i feel that its up to you if you can do well with or with out your pets. You can gear yourself to be not so pet reliant.. sure you wont have the pet 20 or 30 levels above you.. but youll be able to deal some damage and wear so great armor stack the evades and have a pet for that extra push. Its all how you decide to make your char.

Just my 2 credits ..if its worth even that much =)
    Oh yes, an excellant solution!

I will abandon all my profession defining abilities. I shall take up weapons and armor to engage my foes (never mind that they all require dark blue stats or skills to use). Ok, so I'll be a gimpy, wanna-be soldier except without TMS or reflect shields, but hey this gun looks really cool!

In a nutshell, your suggestion is to give up, just play the profession contrary to it's strengths and play like another profession, only not as good at it. That is not a solution. Perhaps you have given up, some of us have not.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345