Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MP Wishlist: Social Emotes for Demons!!!

MP Wishlist: Social Emotes for Demons!!!

How many times have we seen crats charm a guard, make it dance around like a fool, and thought to ourselves... "hey, that looks stupid"?? Well I know I do everyday... so why don't we ask that we let our demons do the same stupid stuff? Sure it's not really helpful, but at least it would give us something to do while we're standing around at the reclaim... and it would also add an extra bit of depth to Thedeacons stories
    Mindfire - lvl 128 Nano MP [Putting the MP in gimp]
    Anthriel - lvl 140+ Atrox Enf [the anti-giMP]
    Goldenboy - lvl 54 Atrox Agent [Mini-Twink]

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics... even if you win, you're still retarded.

Lol... well I'll add it to the list as a lighter note. There's no reason that the wishlist should be deadly serious all the time.

What emotes would you like to have it do?

/me looks around to check that TheDeacon didn't read that....

X
    Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

Originally posted by XtremTech
    Lol... well I'll add it to the list as a lighter note. There's no reason that the wishlist should be deadly serious all the time.

X

/prostrate
    !!!

pleaseohpleaseohplease...

Originally posted by Primordious

/prostrate
    !!!

pleaseohpleaseohplease...
    LOL

Xeph
    Rubber "Zhoknerfer" Critducky - Gear & Perks - Level 210 :: 11 - Opifex Martial Artist Guru
    Rubber "Xephydes" Ducky - Level 214 :: 2 - Nanomage Meta-Physicist Deity - Clan Meta-Physicist since February 19th, 2002
    Rubber "Premortem" Stabducky - TL5 :: 7 Opifex Shade

On extended leave... Awaiting Lost Eden I guess

Arcane Circle

WoW: Premortem, Night Elf Rogue, Draenor EU Server

pet socials eh... i want a slayerdroid that can /ballet
    Rosbif Advocate for the enslavement of Octodogs as an alternative form of energy.

Originally posted by XtremTech

/me looks around to check that TheDeacon didn't read that....

X
    Oh I read that alright, baby! nothing misses the watchful eye of TEH DEACON!!! DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN!!!

/adjust
    /itch
    /moon
    /backflip x300 (for the ladies)
    /apachi (aka foot worship)

Hell yeah, I'll bump for that!!! Now the sexy nanomage women of Rubi Ka can be harrassed by me AND my pet!!! WHUTE!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Adding following wishlist entry:

Emotes for MP Demon Pets
    ====================

MPs need some fun to lighten our days while giving buffs at the mission terms and would enjoy the ability to have our demon pets do social emotes. The following emotes have been specifically requested:
    • /prostrate
      /flip
      /ballet
      /adjust
      /itch
      /moon
      /backflip
      /apachi

but there's no reason at all why it should be limited. Perhaps an attack emote that made the demon behave as though it were attacking a target would be a nice touch too.

This proposal was designed in the MP Wishlist: Social Emotes for Demons!!! Thread. For more information about how the design was reached please reference that thread. To propose changes/additions to this design - please post to that thread.

Xtremtech: MetaPhysicist currently resident on Test. (209 + 21 AI Levels).

Various other test MPs of differing levels and builds available.

It could be SO cool with a /prostrate emote for your demon. :=)
    Wilderbeast - lvl 197 MP

Ragnarok

Ever fight a Desert Incubus or Sand Demon? Why don't the MP Pinkmen do that cool flip move when they are fighting instead of playing patty cake?

Obviously, the animation is already in the database for that character model. Why is it missing on the pinkman?

yup the demons in PW is using backflips all the time
    Jamesdum President of Ragnarok
    Jamespond Member of Ragnarok
    Jamespond2 Member of Ragnarok

Want to join Ragnarok?

Quote on BrutalThug
    Because we have spy's in EVERYONE's guild so we can plan the attack while you sleep !! yeah ! hmm we clearly need to rename the guild to "nordic echelon"

OMG!!! Make the one where its pretending to hit the target spam the other guys chat with "tried to hit you but missed" to add realism plleeeaaassseee!

/pet haka

I want an all-new emote for my demon.

Would be fun to confound other pet users with a demon rendering the Maori traditional war dance =)
    The Lion Banner sways and falls in the horror-haunted gloom;
    A scarlet Dragon rustles by, borne on winds of doom.
    In heaps the shining horsemen lie, where the thrusting lances break,
    And deep in the haunted mountains, the lost, black gods awake.
    dead hands grope in the shadows, the stars turn pale with fright,
    For this is the Dragon's Hour, the triumph of Fear and Night.

Robert Ervin Howard

Shouldn't we have /zipper for TheDeacon's pet?

j/k =)

It would be fun but I think this would mean that our demons would be ninja-demons. All humanoid mobs and players have the same moves in whatever they do.
    But they, id rather have a ninja-demon than a b***h slapping demon.
    Talornin the cranky and rude Meta-Physicist.
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Talornin was born on Wed Dec 26 21:36:26 2001
    Talornin dinged 220/30/70 on Sat Apr 12 13:24:24 2014

Finally!

Yeah I noticed the demons out in mort and pw doing some pretty kick ass moves. Flips, jumps and that neat thing where they fly up in the air for a sec and come crashing down.

My demon swats at the opponent like a little girl. And my enmity bounces on top of their heads.

You know what would be neat? If the pets mauled their opponent, literally hopped on top of them and started chewing the f*** out of their faces. This could actually be accompanied by a blind nano and a snare like nano being cast on them to simulate having a 700 pound lizard on top of you, clawing and ripping your body apart.

If the current state of our pet is what a minion of hell is supposed to be like, I bet the devil is a wuss. I bet beezie bubba himself doesn't have more than a 7 or 800 attack rating and could probably get smacked down by a slayer droid.

Lucifer, the devil himself tried to hit you but missed!Lucifer, the devil himself tried to hit you but missed!Lucifer, the devil himself tried to hit you but missed!Lucifer, the devil himself tried to hit you but missed!Lucifer, the devil himself tried to hit you but missed!
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Your brain got hit for 20000 points of Thedeacon damage, Critical Hit!

lol... when I first made this topic I wasn't seriously expecting anyone to go for it... nice to see I'm not the only one who would like this kind of thing.

Anyways, how bout some kind of dance? Maybe /pulp or /disco. For all those times when were standing around looking for teams. Plus it would probably be kinda funny to see someone dancing with their demon... y'know... like how the roddy twins used to do before they broke up. Ah well, good ideas guys.
    Mindfire - lvl 128 Nano MP [Putting the MP in gimp]
    Anthriel - lvl 140+ Atrox Enf [the anti-giMP]
    Goldenboy - lvl 54 Atrox Agent [Mini-Twink]

Arguing on the internet is like competing in the special olympics... even if you win, you're still retarded.

Re: ...

Originally posted by Mindfire / Anthriel
    Anyways, how bout some kind of dance? Maybe /pulp or /disco. For all those times when were standing around looking for teams.
    YEAH!!!
    It could be like the monkey that dances around with the little red hat, collecting money from spectators...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast