Thread: BUG CAS Armour

BUG CAS Armour

Prolly wrong spot but 200q OT nano bots need 2 Q nano programming interface. which aren't sold in stores.

Summerbreeze 200 Fixer
    Enginemaker 203 Engineer (Retired cause new bots SUCK!)
    Vetgirl 177 Doctor Retired (See Why)
    Bigbunns 156 Enforcer (semi-retired.)
    Malams 150 Soldier
    Lumisolem 134 NT
    Hiddenfear 112 Agent
    OhNoNotHim 42 Martial Artist (BOW)

Levels: 1164
    Characters Nerfed To Oblivion: 3

"We see the light at the end of the tunnel and indeed it is a train, of mobs, that just mowed our crappy 201+ bots down and are comming for us."

I might be wrong but I think they are sold in n00b backyard shops
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

nano programming interfaces ARE sold in stores, i know because they are used to make the NCU Hacker Interface for the fixers...found in the Tools section, or whatever the shop terminal that sells NCU and belts is

hope i could help

(havnt tested higher lvl shops tho, might not be in it, check the basic store, because i am sure they are there)
    Shairo 146 Doc
    Alagorna 90 MP
    Midgetstowm 76 Rookie Enf
    Hateration 41 Rookie Adv
    Baryon 25 Enf, now Stygian powered

Omg catchy song
    Beep Beep Little Satellite

FUNNIEST.SITE.EVER

You missed minerbob's point. The nano programming interfaces are sold "ONLY" at ql 1. There is no ql 2+ available ingame. This means you cannot use ql 200 nanobots, the range for ql 200 armor is something like ql 180-199.
    Ionicdude - In it to win it no matter how you spin it

as ql 180+ nanobots can be used to make q200 CAS .. just buy lower nanobots, problem solved...

It also means you can use lower ql notum.. and they cost less too.. so it's win win...
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.

I ran into this problem too. It gave me a error of Must have a nano programming interface 2 in order to etc etc. Like 2.0 not QL.

This is probably a oversight by the Dev department. They shouldnt bring out QL200 nanobots unless there is a 2.0 interface.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!