Thread: Team F-grid problems.

Team F-grid problems.

I can't find Cyborg Grid Fixer: 2740 1260 Southern Artery Valley.

It's like someone has killed him and he dosn't respawn.
    Is it a know fact that this quest is broken or is it just a bug?

wolftear
    -------------------------------
    j00 r0xx0r

Have you been spawning him? Or just flying by and hoping he shows up?
    streaz18 - Women love Opifex in bed. I have just as much stamina as a solitus, I am much more agile, and I can sense how they like it in ways a solitus male could only dream of.
    ESA - 80/53/46
    Narysta is levelling again!

can you even start the team f grid quest again yet or is that still busted?
    Renowolf

ACCOUNT STATUS
    Cancelled

This account was cancelled at:
    2006-12-25 14:21:14

It will remain playable until : 2006-12-27 15:12:16

Team Fgrid isn't busted

but make sure you can do it first

give Sirrico (I know I didn't spell it right) the hacker card first to see if you get the crystal. If you dont' contact a GM and have him/her reset your unique flags.
    Noobvanu - 165/23 - Doctor
    Noobaunv - 150/18 - Adventurer

It took me 5 straight hours to spawn the last borg, a month back... damn heap-o-crap just wouldn't appear

Still works tho.

->Sethic 220/30!/70 - Equip - Tetnman - Proud President of TETN / Hunter of Gridmonkeys - Atlantean
    ->Grittlez 2xx/29/6* - Equip - ex155.
    ->Vaithic 150/20/** - Equip - Euthanasia through means of oversized cannons (ETMOSC tm).
    ->Vaithe 150/15 - Sleeping...
    ->Wrangletit - Billy Bob Monocle - Grumpy salestrox and carry-all.
    -> Some alts not worth mentioning

TETN <3
    Server first to say "GUUUHUHUHUHN" out loud.

My unique flag issue popped up after making the first trade to a cyborg, not over by Sirrocco. This was about a week ago or so.
    streaz18 - Women love Opifex in bed. I have just as much stamina as a solitus, I am much more agile, and I can sense how they like it in ways a solitus male could only dream of.
    ESA - 80/53/46

Ouch, that's not so good to hear Racquel.

I hit my unique flag at Sci last week (after FOUR hours for the 2nd borg) and by the time I got a GM/Ark, the 1st borg had been killed (or despawned, but it hadn't been terribly long).

I would trade my soul (well, I would trade someone else's) for 2 things - 1) make the bogs non-aggro, 2) make them pop right away from the lunas.

But, yeah, that might be a tad easy. =(
    Synchrotron, Fix
    Disinformed, Crat
    Hyperkinetic, NT

Hm, I am supposed to spawn him.

What I have been doing is:

1. Give the hacker membercard to sirroco.
    (I get the incomplete grid hacker crystal)
    2. F-grid to Cyborg Grid Jumper.
    3. Wait there until the timer ends
    4. Back to 1.

I must be doing something wrong
    please feel free to advice...

Only thing that does spawn are Lunaspells

wolftear
    Last edited by Emperic; Nov 17th, 2003 at 04:01:00.
    j00 r0xx0r

Unhappy

How am I supposed to spawn the borgs anyways ?
    j00 r0xx0r

You kill the Lunaspells until the cyborg spawns...Lunaspell is a placeholder for the cyborg...most peeps kill the Lunaspells at each location until they have the borgs up, then they start the quest .
    -=STRATAH=-

TFC coup co-conspirator
    Member of The Mocker's Naked, Co-ed, Full contact, Drunken, Synchronized Blitzing Team

-=The Mockers=-

tyvm
    j00 r0xx0r

When Sethis says it took him 5 hours to spawn the borg, he means he was killing Lunaspells for 5 hours before the borg popped up in it's place. Sometimes it takes a while, sometimes you get it right away.

The Lunaspell *or* Cyborg spawns about once every 20 mins iirc.

Wait til you have the borgs up, then begin the quest and hope no one (mistakenly) steals your cyborgs.
    -=STRATAH=-

TFC coup co-conspirator
    Member of The Mocker's Naked, Co-ed, Full contact, Drunken, Synchronized Blitzing Team

-=The Mockers=-

I must say, this quest dosn't look like much fun right now...

5 hours to spawn 1 of 3 borgs, with a chance someone steals them.

Wish me luck ^.^
    j00 r0xx0r

Originally posted by Stratah
    When Sethis says it took him 5 hours to spawn the borg, he means he was killing Lunaspells for 5 hours before the borg popped up in it's place. Sometimes it takes a while, sometimes you get it right away.
    Sethic my dear, Sethic ....

->Sethic 220/30!/70 - Equip - Tetnman - Proud President of TETN / Hunter of Gridmonkeys - Atlantean
    ->Grittlez 2xx/29/6* - Equip - ex155.
    ->Vaithic 150/20/** - Equip - Euthanasia through means of oversized cannons (ETMOSC tm).
    ->Vaithe 150/15 - Sleeping...
    ->Wrangletit - Billy Bob Monocle - Grumpy salestrox and carry-all.
    -> Some alts not worth mentioning

TETN <3
    Server first to say "GUUUHUHUHUHN" out loud.

Just a note that it does not always take that long to spawn the borgs. I was planning on just doing a run through to check the place for all the luna spells. Then just for the heck of it, I decided to just try the quest. I spawned all the borgs and completed the quest in under one hour.

Best of luck! /tell ladykatt if you need help (I'm on Rimor)...

Katt

I found a spawned borg and was going to check the rest, but decided to test first. I couldn't even open a trade window with these cyborgs. They kept aggroing me.

The guide I read said, bring a calmer. Not sure how to get a calmer to these areas without having team fgrid.

Anyway to open a trade window without them aggroing? Or is this simply a case of me not having visited Sirrocco first and having a mission quest icon?
    PtO.

You have to do it from a distance. Sneak up on them and do it. Takes a little practice, but youll get it.
    ESA - 80/53/46

Fly up behind them in your yalm.

Bringing a friend who is a calmer also works
    -=STRATAH=-

TFC coup co-conspirator

-=The Mockers=-