Thread: This is truly... breathtaking!

Thumbs up This is truly... breathtaking!

I got the AO book a couple of weeks ago, but didnt start to read it until two-three days after I got it. I found the first two chapters to be, well... kinda mediocre. Then it all suddenly took off like Michael Schumacher driving a Yalm on speed! I have read a lot of books, although I generally don't really like to read (go figure). There is only two times that I have felt this way about a book, and that is with The Hobbit and LOTR. I guess what I am trying to say is, if you dont like to read books, go read this one and be surprised. If you like reading books, then what the heck are you waiting for? It is a must read and you will never regret it!

I read the first 5 chapters online, was meaning to pick it up, haven't. I think it's a very good book, and it should definitly be a reference for all the story-writers on the AO board..
    Fatal Halcyon
    Amoth
    No guild, no longer playing until (if ever) things change for the good.

I agree. Without them using the book as reference, their stories might be wrong. I also think it's sad that not many people know about what happened back on earth before travelling to Rubi-Ka. I mean, not many people know about Farmatek, Eden and so on... it's truly sad

will they be releasing any more chapters online? I enjoyed the first 5, but I would rather be a freeloader and not buy it all together.

I think chapter 5 was the last they released online. In my opinion, chapter 1-5 only builds up that background knowledge you need to understand the stuff happening in the later chapters (those that aren't about Rubi-Ka). Belive me when I say that the later chapters are far more superior. Funcom, PLEASE release the first part of chapter 6, so that they all can see how damn great this is.

Re: ...

Originally posted by Alienchild
    Funcom, PLEASE release the first part of chapter 6, so that they all can see how damn great this is.
    Well, strangely enough it seems that Chapter six of Prophet of Honour is up now.

Thank you Funcom! Well people, what are you waiting for? Feel free to drop a line here and tell your views

Post wow

he he wow one of my friends bought the book and has it on his shelf alll the time I asumed it was some cheep nock off.... wow now I have to go borow it from him tonight.... he he thanks for the info
    > Twillite <

With out reading the book, you have no clue what the real enemy of all Rubi-Ka is.
    ------------------------------------------------
    General Blyzzard
    Division 9
    Strat Ops
    -----------------------------------------------

I would buy the book, if it didnt end up costing me $127 to get it.

:|