Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to get MP buffs!

Casting one mochams is easy yes. But casting 3 of them every five minutes you happen to be in an aerea with ppl can be annoying.

Swapping implants once or twice isn't that bad. Swapping implants, shuffling my inventory around, and swapping items on and off every 5 minutes can be annoying.

I fly to the top of the tower on platform in Ent and stay there (in my yalm) to get away. I am /anon have been for a long time. Ppl fly up there and ask me! I have to get out of my yalm, buff myself with 3xinfuses and Odins, THEN cast Mochams. I dont mind doing this, but I DO mind getting tells ike this "MC/TS mochies pls" or "MC/TS pls" or "mochies pls" and I do mind to use 20 Nano kits in 15 minutes and get nothing back.

I go AFK in a backyard or not even in the game and I come back on and have some ql 212 nano to build. yipee.

This post doesnt say tht I dont want to cast mochams, I just want ppl to be polite and offer a tip. And I want ppl to understand if they get a "no" and not start to *****.

Mmm, wish it was that simple for me to cast mochams.. what if you had to get a wrangle and a treatment buff to cast them? How would you feel then?

Sorry if this seems like a flame or something, but I'm a bit sick of *****ing MPs about how much they hate buffing mochams.

~Chris

We want money and teams....and nanomage females....
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

Originally posted by Thedeacon
    We want money and teams....and nanomage females....
    What about Nanomage Males? I'm available...

~Chris

No, we just hate..

Some twink: MOOOOCHAYS NOW! TS/PM!
    ME: ummm not now
    Some twink: FFS! KNOW JOO ROLE NOOB, U DONT NOT NO NUFFIN! BUFF ME PFFT!
    Me: umm.. err O.o
    Some Twink: PFFFFFT! *runs off*

Originally posted by Megabio
    Casting one mochams is easy yes. But casting 3 of them every five minutes you happen to be in an aerea with ppl can be annoying.

Swapping implants once or twice isn't that bad. Swapping implants, shuffling my inventory around, and swapping items on and off every 5 minutes can be annoying.

I fly to the top of the tower on platform in Ent and stay there (in my yalm) to get away. I am /anon have been for a long time. Ppl fly up there and ask me! I have to get out of my yalm, buff myself with 3xinfuses and Odins, THEN cast Mochams. I dont mind doing this, but I DO mind getting tells ike this "MC/TS mochies pls" or "MC/TS pls" or "mochies pls" and I do mind to use 20 Nano kits in 15 minutes and get nothing back.

I go AFK in a backyard or not even in the game and I come back on and have some ql 212 nano to build. yipee.

This post doesnt say tht I dont want to cast mochams, I just want ppl to be polite and offer a tip. And I want ppl to understand if they get a "no" and not start to *****.

Mmm, wish it was that simple for me to cast mochams.. what if you had to get a wrangle and a treatment buff to cast them? How would you feel then?

Sorry if this seems like a flame or something, but I'm a bit sick of *****ing MPs about how much they hate buffing mochams.

~Chris
    Dude, what are you? engi? What do you ned to do all that implant swapping for? Making stuff? Do ppl come up to you and say "Make me a ql 200 set of carb!" or "MAKE THIS ID TO NANO!" ?
    Do they freak out of you say no or ask a tip?
    People does not expect an engi to be good at tradeskills, it is common yes but not as common as 130+ MP's casting mochams.

Just now like 5 mins ago I went to Ent to save after a mission. Some level 180ish doc walks up to me and says "MM bm mast PM mochamd"
    2 secs later I get:
    "mochams*"
    I say nothing and doesnt move cus Im not in the mood (I am never in the mood)
    Doc: "?"
    I say: "No I am not going to buff you!"
    Doc: "Why?"
    Me: "Cus of the way you asked"
    Doc: Well, fu** you then"
    Doc: "I said please"
    ME: "No you didnt"
    Doc: "D**k"

That is the kind of things I dont like. That is why I made this post and that is why I dont buff ppl unless they pay.
    Talornin the cranky and rude Meta-Physicist.
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Talornin was born on Wed Dec 26 21:36:26 2001
    Talornin dinged 220/30/70 on Sat Apr 12 13:24:24 2014

Finally!

Have fun playing high lvl game with attitude like yours Talornin...

I fully agree that if people say no, people should understand that it really means no and not maybe.

I am not always myself in the mood or I am busy although it might not look like it so I dont ***** if someone says no and I am actually glad if they include reason like busy or feeling ****ty right now, please go away.

Then again I buff people 99% of times they ask me, especially if it is a nano I have in my shortcut bar (you prolly have Moachies there).

Anyways just give a /tell to Daquis so I remember to add you in /ignore so you dont have to be afraid that I will ever ask you anything or other way around

Have a nice day!

Zarch and da chars... yes, lots of them

*sigh* Is it to much to ask for people to give a few credits in return for my time and nano and be polite when they ask for buffs?
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Finally!

Originally posted by Talornin

Dude, what are you? engi? What do you ned to do all that implant swapping for? Making stuff? Do ppl come up to you and say "Make me a ql 200 set of carb!" or "MAKE THIS ID TO NANO!" ?
    Do they freak out of you say no or ask a tip?
    That's how I get half of my tradeskill requests, yes. And I enjoy it most when they bring a level 240 carbonrich rock as if I was to refine it for a ql 93 nano. Last time I said no, I got yelled at saying that I was a lazy bastard.

Last time I required money for tradeskills, I got into many heated debates about how I was just being mean and how I was hurting newbies who needed stuff to be built and whatnot. Then again I was more or less the only person on the server who did tradeskills other then Flojojojo and Mobiggly, and they didn't play much anymore.

You want to know what I did for about a month after I hit 200? I lived in backyard 5 near tir grid. The only time I could ever leave was when I had to beg for a treatment buff or a mastero.

I'd take pressing a macro over that any day.

~Chris

PS: If you want to know my total profit for doing tradeskills, it's something at like -50,000,000 from having to buy PPPEs and whatnot.

It may be so that you as a person may have a harder time than me, but that is your choise! It doesnt affect your entire proff! You can reset your tradeskills anytime and use them on other cool stuff and say "Sorry ppl, I dont do tradeskills anymore".
    And if it is so boring and horrible and whatnot to change implants etc etc etc, then dont do it. Say no. Say "Pay me phat credits or I wont make your lame **** for you"
    However, I think its sad that ppl dont tip for tradeskills (and buffs). I feel both stupid and lame if I dont pay.
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Finally!

Unhappy

It may be so that you as a person may have a harder time than me, but that is your choise! It doesnt affect your entire proff! You can reset your tradeskills anytime and use them on other cool stuff and say "Sorry ppl, I dont do tradeskills anymore".
    And if it is so boring and horrible and whatnot to change implants etc etc etc, then dont do it. Say no. Say "Pay me phat credits or I wont make your lame **** for you"
    I find this midly funny...
    why cant you just do the same and say when they ask you "No sorry im a gimp I dont do mochams" you can even script it so you dont have to type if your feeling really lazy.. that way you only mocham people who give you cash and are nice on you.

it doesnt get any harder than you make it yourself.
    Operation impending doom 2 seems to have started with patch 15.6.5
    12.6 first contact, 14.6 second attempt, 16.6 Invasion of the gabber bots ?
    Old and bitter player, currently playing: Justincase GA4 wearing phix0r
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Yeah. 140+ MP without mochams.
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Finally!

if a 140+ MP said to me "sorry im a gimp I dont do mochams".. I would asume one of the 3 things..
    1. hes a gimp or ebayed
    2. he does not hand out mochams
    3. hes in the middle of changing implants or whatever so he cant cast

And then move to the next "lucky" MP
    Originally posted by Cz
    I already saw this thread, but refrained from answering due to the pleasant show of confidence from Lumin.
    Sing a song for FunCom

Ok. Saying im a gimp might be a short term solution but what happens when I hit 150+? a 150+ MP without mochams would be as stupid as a 150+ Doc using ql 100 heals. And that would just bring me just as much if not more yelling and flaming.
    Also, I made these guidelines to help the whole proff, not just me.
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Finally!

you have obvious not read the "How do you know your team of lvl 100+ will get you killed" thread.
    those people DO exist, and thats mighty frightning and will keep any sane player at bay
    Originally posted by Cz
    Sing a song for FunCom

Uh, thats kinda funny. Well, anyway. If I got a 140+ MP in my team without mochams Im sure id pull the infameous "Sorry ppl, guild needs me" and get the ¤"%&"#( out of there
    Just to ensure my own non n00bness: I never use mezz pets and I usualy stick my heal pet on the doc and then change as ppl are about to die
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Finally!

However, I think its sad that ppl dont tip for tradeskills (and buffs). I feel both stupid and lame if I dont pay.

You don't have to be able to cast mochams! Just reset PM or something! It doesn't affect the entire profession!

~Chris

No. But for me to reset nano skills would be the same as an enf to reset all melee skills.
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Finally!

No. But for me to reset nano skills would be the same as an enf to reset all melee skills.

My tradeskill directly affect my ability to function, i.e. build guardian of corruption towers, or use certain trimmers on my pet, and nanoprogramming / psychology / comp lit to actually deploy towers.

Therefore, to reset my tradeskills would harm me as well. Oh, and I could always just get someone else to do it? Why not get someone else to buff you with mochams?

~Chris

Ok ~Chris. You win. You are far worse off than me and I REALLY pity you. If you where on rk1 id give ya 10mill to cover some expenses you have had doing tradeskills. But if it is THAT horrible to play engi and do tradeskills I really cant see why you keep playing. I find beeing a buff whore is bad, in fact just as bad as I can take. If it got any worse id quit the game. So I admire you for still playing.
    When in danger
    When in doubt
    Run in circels
    Scream and shout!

Finally!

All Talornin is asking for is a little bit of common courtesy. Which does not seem too common apparently. At least, not in these forums. I have not encountered too many ill-willed and rude ppl in my encounters online, and 99.3% of Omni or Neuts (sorry, don't buff clanners) who have requested Mochs of me has received it.

To Zarch and da chars: inviting a MP is NOT charity. Most MPs can output dmg pretty well. And, if you think otherwise, my names are at the bottom, feel free to use /ignore on me.

Megabio, your point seems a little askew. Although I can see where you're coming from and why... Let me phrase it another way: If you were not to do tradeskilling, would you have to remove implants, buff beg from Traders, etc?
    Demonsguile 204 MP HYDRA General
    Korrupshun 147 Trader (The MP anti-thesis)
    Renown 104 Enf (King of the Ring, before OE patch)
    Bloke 76 Keeper
    -He who angers you, conquers you.
    -Those who complain the most, do the least.
    -Goals are not made to be attained or achieved. They are made to be surpassed.
    Originally posted by Sallust
    They can't show us new pets because they have better things to do then camp for the items

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast