Thread: ok, we know you know we know so...

ok, we know you know we know so...

just admit it was a mistake and move dyna camps from mission entrances. I know not all dynas are over mission entrances but there are quite a few.

I just ran miles to get to a mission (5% over my level so an easy mission) but a camp of reds was wandering around the entrance. Even the minions were deep red to me and forget the boss. It was a complete waste of my time..I couldn't get within casting distance of the entrance.

Angry grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

grrrrrrrrrrrr yep ....

but i much more hate those "rats-in-a-door" or whatever .... i mean ok there needs to be a risk when unlockin doors (gasp gettin exp) but hell ho, i couldn't even turn and *try* to run when i allready kissed the floor .....
    tradeskillz ?

Holy @!^%

It just happened to me again! I cannot seem to get a mission for anywhere that is not camped by a frikkin dyna.
    Is it just me or is this getting up everyone elses proverbial ?

Happens occasionally, but you get to know the zones. Some mission entrances have always been camped by big nasties though (Mantises in Avalon and GTC for instance, Lifestealers on TLR etc.) although "big" is obviously a relative term in this context. Other missions require to to travel through zones that are distinctly unhealthy at the levels you can pull those missions at. Then there's MMD, which is camped by the players...

There are still plenty of un-camped mission entrances, in fact there are more entrances un-camped than camped. If you genuinely reckon you won't make it out alive, consider:
    • What are the odds that I'll ding this mission?
    • Is it worth it just for the reward?

Cheers,

~R~