Thread: Immortal Katana and Slashing MRR

Immortal Katana and Slashing MRR

Hi, I have a QL72 Immortal Katana, but would like a bit higher QL, so I were thinking of improving it a bit.

This is what I know:

Broken Katana
    This can be improved by using Mass Relocation Robot: Improve Slashing Weapons. The end result will be a Improved Immortal Katana around QL100. May get it up to QL125 if the broken version is high enough.

Faded Immortal Katana
    I will say this is the best one to get, since this can be improved with a SSC Reversive Energy-Packs, the QL will raise, but it will also turn into a Immortal Katana

This is what I know, I don't dare to try to improve the regular Immortal Katana I got in QL73 with a MRR - since it's a possibility it will turn into a improved version. Do anyone have some info on this?

Another thing, what is the spawnrate on Commander Jocasta that drop this katana?

If anyone is willing to exchange either the Immortal Katana QL73 or a Improved Immortal Katana QL109 with a QL90-100 Immortal Katana, and some cash, please send me a tell (Atlantean)

noone really knows ?

only info i know about this is what I read on anarchyarcanum, i presume you've read it too, so i wont repeat it
    --Rookie Teh "Wobble" Sux----------------------- AKA-----------------------Pirate "Ninjapirate" Dog--
    -+Legion+-
    WTB ATI T&L fix, h8 D3D.