Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PLease dont allow missions to be rolled in BS anymore.

One other problem with hunting...

Tokens.

I run missoins for

80% xp
    20% token

If there were some way to put tokens into outdoor hunting more effectively, it might work out better.

Also, now, regarding hunting, you have to hope that someone hasnt plopped a control tower up on your favorite grounds and made the area 100%.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by lilnymph
    Megabio, I think I am seing your problem now, you seem to be under the strange impression you are supposed to be having fun playing games, this is not the case!!

hugs

lilnymph
    Oh my! Thank you for correcting the errors of my ways!

~Chris

I remember when everyone hunted. That was the best way to get xp at most levels. Players begged FunCom to make missions a viable way to get xp.

So FunCom fixed team missions. Now everyone gets the mission reward. Then they increased the xp per mob inside team missions. Then they added mob bosses. Then they added new loot to the game that only dropped from mob bosses.

Then everyone did team missions. That was the best way to get xp at most levels. Players begged FunCom to make hunting a viable way to get xp.

So FunCom introduced dynacamps. They put boss mobs in the dynacamps. They added new loot to the game that only dropped from outdoor mob bosses.

*shrug* It's happening guys. Just hope they don't over do it like they did team missions.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

I can manage around 30mil xp in 4 hours at Ace Camp, not even looking at xp bar from boredom

Thats more than most mission teams I get, considering
    A)People leaving every mission
    B)The time to pull missions
    C)LDs before someone pulls, or the owner of the miss lds and we have to wait.

Soloing at borgs, I get about 60k a kill, which isn't that bad either.
    Daren "Talanie" Briggs

Achiever 93% | Killer 73% | Explorer 33% | Socializer 0%

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12