Thread: NPC buffers

Cool NPC buffers

Would it possible to create NPC "buffers" for each of the three sides. These buffers could create implants, armor, or hit people with general proffesion buffs. I know it would hurt the merchants who like to sell their services, but anyone who has had to wait two days to a week for someone with 800NP would appreciate the service.
    It's the same with carbo armor, you can find anyone making it up to level 120ish, but then the engie or trader with the ppe has made so much money they stop making it for the general public, and only make it for their guild and friends.
    How many times have you asked (begged)a doc for a +80 treatment buff only to have them walk away like you weren't even there.
    In order to create balance and to please the cutthroat "merchants" a much larger fee could be charged, say 2k per ql per implant, armor, or buff. This would help people only use these buffers as a last resort.
    At least it gives some sort of option.

removing tradeskills from the game sounds like a good idea yes.

lol
    ~ Nikki "Kitene" Darling ~
    4925867th lvl 200 MA. cookie plz!
    ~ Lady "Aerfalle"Aerlinthe ~
    4925867th 200 NT. Gimme cookie
    '.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.>Storm<.'.'.'.'.'.'.'.'

Thumbs down

I don't know what part of Rubi-Ka you come from, but they should teach you how to read. I never once mentioned removing tradeskills from the game. I only talked about having NPCs do some of tradeskills. if you have ever played as a neutral and went through the level 30 generic implants, you'd know how hard it is to find someone to make an implant or get a buff.
    Drop the pipe Nikky and pick up your glasses.

That would effectively remove tradeskills from the game, is what she's saying.

~Chris

No, Nikky's right. Your suggestion would basically slam a huge nerf on the multiplayer aspect of the game, and tradeskills.
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.