Thread: Part Six Of A Demon's Fetish!

Part Six Of A Demon's Fetish!

May we all wonder what productive things could have been accomplished while writing this story....

Part five

Part Four

Part 3

Part 2

Part 1

Five minutes later…..

Thedeacon (thinking to himself): Hmmm. I hear some grunting and groaning, but all in all, things are pretty quiet in the next room. I wonder why…

Metaphysical Demon: …..Right hand blue!

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist (contorting his body into an odd position): Damn the blue! Damn the blue!

Metaphysical Demon: Left leg yellow.

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist’s pet, Metaphysical Demon: Left leg yellow? The needle is totally pointing to red.

Metaphysical Demon: Look at it, dummy! The needle is more on yellow than red.

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist’s pet, Metaphysical Demon: Well actually it was right on the line before you shook it to land on yellow. You clanners and your ‘sploits.

Metaphysical Demon: Don’t turn this into a role playing thing, buddy. Omnis ‘sploit as much as clanners do. I say it’s yellow and it’s yellow!

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist (grunting under the burden of his weight): Who’s idea was it to play naked twister anyway? I’m putting my clothes back on.

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist: No! For the love of God, stay naked! Er, I mean, the game has just begun.

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist: Hey! Metaphysical Demon didn’t say ‘left hand, right asscheek’, buddy.

Belamorte: It’s only fair if I spin. After all, since I don’t have hands or feet, I’m going to lose pretty quickly.

Thedeacon (walking into the main room from the foyer): You guys, it’s kinda quiet in---

Metaphysical Demon: Deacon!

Belamorte: Deacon!

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist: Quick! Someone help me get my pants on!

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist (throwing his pants on, both legs at a time): Is this your shield or mine, Veteran Omni Metaphysicist?

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist’s pet, Metaphysical Demon: Er, hello. Um, this isn’t what it looks like.

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist: Quick people! While he’s stunned by the obvious homosexual and bestial overtones of four men and six androgenous creatures playing naked Twister, ATTACK!

You are being attacked by Veteran Omni Metaphysicist

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist hits you for 300 points of chemical damage

Thedeacon: OW! You just bopped me in the nose with that damn shield, buddy! Holy crap, wait! Wait! Everyone stop, I think I have a nosebleed now.

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist (Stopping his attack and wincing): Oooh ouch. That’s a real gusher there….. Here, tilt your head back, I’ll go get you a cold wet rag.

Thedeacon: I sure hope you’re insured, buddy!

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist: Omni Tek provides us with top notch insurance in exchange for our souls and free will. The best part is they also recognize the non-traditional, yet perfectly acceptable family relationships that most Omni-Tek employees share *shoots a wink and a quick flick of his tongue at Veteran Omni Metaphysicist*

Thedeacon: Dude…

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist: /fblock

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist: Do these Waitt pants make me look fat?

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist (grabbing Veteran Omni Metaphysicist by the hips): Oh no honey, I’d say you’re just my size!

Veteran Omni Metaphysicist: /ballet

Metaphysical Demon (backing away slowly): Holy…

Belamorte: Oh my GAWD..

Thedeacon: Jesus H Christ you two, you just played naked twister with OMNIS!!

Metaphysical Demon: OMG! Deacon, that doesn’t make US Omni, does it?

Thedeacon: That remains to be seen, but I’ll be damned sure not to let you clean my big gun anymore…

Belamorte: *cough* it’s not THAT big....Besides, it’s the thickness that---OH MY GAWD. Deacon, I’m turning Omni!!!

Thedeacon: I know something we can do to reaffirm our heterose---er, I mean Clannerness. Let’s kick these guys’ asses, grab our pink panties and go drink some beer!

<<<<<<<<Five minutes later>>>>>>>>

Thedeacon: Not…a….word..

Belamorte: You are weak! I will not obey you!

Thedeacon (throws up a Bronto Burger and fries onto the reclaim terminal): Well that was the gaming equivalent of wrapping my buttcheeks around a twenty foot long razorblade and sliding into a big pool of Iodine.

Metaphysical Demon: Are you my master?

Thedeacon (spitting out the remains of what appears to be his own colon): Et tu, Metaphysical Demon? God I hate resurrection sickness. I don't even remember eating that.

Metaphysical Demon: Sorry man, you kinda sucked back there.

Thedeacon: *I* sucked??? You spent the entire time rubbing your crotch on the metaplast wall and you tell me *I* suck? Dude, that’s weak.

Metaphysical Demon: I got caught in my zipper! And you know I can’t use these claws of mine to free myself. I *like* being a boy demon.

Thedeacon: And where were you Belamorte?

Belamorte (clutching a scrap of paper with Veteran Omni Metaphysicist’s grid number written down on it): Well, I…You know.

Thedeacon: Good lord, Belamorte! You’re turning Omni!!! That’s it, we need to go back there right away and deal some payback before you guys turn ALL the way Omni!

The three make their way outside the west gate of Newland City

Thedeacon: *%$#)$$% Omnis…

Senior ICC Representative: Hey buddy, Newland is a neutral town. We’re not having any of this clan propaganda here. Take your hippy ass back to Tir.

Thedeacon: Huh?

Senior ICC Representative: Listen. We neutrals---oh f*** Quick, hide me!

Female ICC Representative: Oh THERE you are mister, you’re in BIG trouble, you hear me?

Senior ICC Representative: Uh, hi dear.

Female ICC Representative: You mind telling me where you’ve been all day? You been picking up whores at Neuters R’ Us again? This is why we don’t have anything nice! You’re always at that damned bar, pouring wax onto the nipples of that Omni fixer, Streax18! Despite his rounded child bearing hips and baby blue grid armor, that’s a MAN baby!

Senior ICC Representative: Um, whatever are you talking about honey? I’ve been keeping watch right outside the west gate all day, hanging with my friends…..(reads the name above our heroes’ heads) Thedeacon, Metaphysical Demon and Belamur—

Belamorte: That’s Belamorte!

Female ICC Representative: That’s a load of bull! I sat by the reclaim terminal with your lunch all day, waiting for your corpse to show up!

Metaphysical Demon whispers: Bussssted…

Senior ICC Representative: Um, nobody killed me all day! Really!

Female ICC Representative: That NEVER happens! Why, even as we speak we’re being shot at by thirteen people trying to look uber by killing gray guards!

Streaz18 (whizzing by at the speed of light): /fblock see you later cutie!

Female ICC Representative: HOMEWRECKER!

Senior ICC Representative: Dear, can’t we just talk about thi—OW! You shot me!

Female ICC Representative: That’s right buddy, I’m killing you AND your gimpy Metaphysicist buddy!

<<<<<<<<Five minutes later>>>>>>>>

Thedeacon: Not a word….Not…one….word..

Belamorte: You are weak! I will not obey you!
    Stay tuned for the conclusion to our rather drawn out story, entitled: DEATH OF A DEACON
    Last edited by THEDEACON!; Jan 1st, 2003 at 13:00:28.
    Nanomage: The OTHER other white meat

DIdnt you promise X would be in this one?

Streax is gonna kill you.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

hehe he knows I luv im. Had to give him a lil bit of crap for killing me during a lag spike heheheh :P

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    Streax also knows the truth, which is why he wouldn't kill Deacon.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Re: Part Six Of A Demon's Fetish!

Originally posted by TheDeacon!!!
    Female ICC Representative: That NEVER happens! Why, even as we speak we’re being shot at by thirteen people trying to look uber by killing gray guards!

Streaz18 (whizzing by at the speed of light): /fblock see you later cutie!

Female ICC Representative: HOMEWRECKER!
    ROFL
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Originally posted by Kiryat-Dharin
    Uh huh. =0]

~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Originally posted by streaz18

Uh huh. =0]

LOL shoot a man while he's lag spiking, that's....er I would have done the same to you. Cheers mate!

hehe
    The Sammich Master is Back!
    Boci - Retired Soldier
    Flashgordun - Smurf in Training
    Mussashi---Boci Reborn---Sword Saint
    xxxxxxxx Keeper Twink of Dewm

hey you forgot...

/me wipes the nosebleed

Feeling better now?
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

Yeah, if you're ever fighting Streaz, you better self terminate. He came right at me while I was lagged, grabbing and hugging all over me! He's so fast I could not stop him! I feel violated, but....something about that blue suit..../fblock

I better remember that...

OK blue suit=/terminate?
    Best regards Juliet Poetica Capulet (female solitus trader lvl195 - poet by heart, Oh Romeo, - who need Romeo?) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion

"What makes the desert beautiful is that somewhere it hides a well." (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry)
    "Not all who wander are lost." (John Ronald Reuel Tolkien)
    "To Dare is to risk losing your foothold for a moment, Not to Dare is to risk losing yourself." (Søren Kierkegaard)

Anaïs Manifestos Nin (female solitus mp lvl 171) Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Angel Heroess Heart (female solitus fixer lvl 102) Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Luna YangYing Lee (female solitus MA lvl 75) Unit Commander of Legionaries
    Meow Wyxxen Meow (female solitus doc lvl 74) Applicant of Legionaries
    Destiny ZorZereZ Decay (female nanomage nt lvl 57) Applicant of Legionaries
    Kittie DarkGodess Catt (female solitus soldier lvl 39) Applicant of Legionaries
    Modesty PlayGirl Blaise (female solitus engie lvl 19) Member of Legionaries

I wasn't wearing GA!

It was a combination of crappy CDS, love armor, metal armlet of the quartet, decraniums mkI and a 191 tank armor that violated you.
    ~Streaz~
    "Self Proclaimed Fixer God since Jan 2002"

Note: This account was stolen from me by someone I thought I could trust. I didn't realize what was going on untill someone from my guild contacted me and let me know what was happening. Funcom was gracious enough to give the account back to me, the original owner, but the account is deactivated for the time being and my main concern was just getting it out of the hands of an unsavory character. Sorry for the drama.

-Streaz

Actually I think you were buck naked and spray painted blue

That Manex of yours does sick damage. Hehehe. Ow.

Re: I better remember that...

Originally posted by Poetica
    OK blue suit=/terminate?

Nah, fixers with grid armor are easier than fixers with regular armor by a pretty good margin. GA=debuffs. I was totally trying to nuke him, but the nuke was all blackholed, my pets were hiding, what a mess

I could probably take most of the fixers out there in self buffed duels, but it'd just be so much more fun to fight on an open battlefield. My playstyle is way too aggressive for my breed and class. Unteamed and self buffed, I ran onto the battlefield with 30 omnis and no clanners present. That's called "bad strategy by thedeacon". hehehe and everyone wonders why I never get past rookie

LOL, we're still buds though Streaz

I was totally trying to nuke him, but the nuke was all blackholed, my pets were hiding, what a mess.

I think we all know what demon and balamort were doing ...

Metaphysical Demon: You like that b***h? Say my name, yeah say it. Yeah, that's what daddy likes to here

Table: ......

Belamorte: Mmmm-MM! that table's gonna have a hard time sitting down tomorrow

Metaphysical Demon (smacks the table high on the leg): Evoke THIS baby! 200 more to my hump rating!

Belamorte (taking a seat on the couch and frantically waving its tentacles): Yeah! Yeah! get 'em demon! ooooo yeah. You so crazy.

I'm thinking the omni knew you were comming and set out a table ... or a door ... or maybe Metaphysical Demon likes trees ...?
    Silinar: 104 Meta-physicist. Elite Operations.

“Man may never understand what we have done. But God will.” ~ George McKinney

Nah trees put splinter's in Metaphysical Demon's--er.....

He prefers a nice smooth table leg....I think you may be right though. those nefarious omnis are putting tables out on the battlefield to distract our pets!!!!

Great stuff Deacon

/s *wheez* LFG *gasp*
    lol so true
    Spewing truth from every orifice.
    Fixanox - Member of Eternal Fury.
    Cronoco