Thread: new stiletto - only for trade skillers?

new stiletto - only for trade skillers?

With great interest I watched all those interesting parts in Tower's, which are needed to construct the stiletto. But OTOH a lot of high trade skills are needed, too. So: Is it only for those, who are skilled in these arts.
    I ask, because I guess, the stiletto will be a nodrop item. If this is the case, I can't just give the items to a good engi and get a stiletto back, right?

you can hand the tradeskiller the parts and let him/her make the stiletto... after that you have to register your new stiletto for flying - after you have done that it's becoming nodrop

aw, that would have been too funny if it had needed tradeskills.

Does any engie have enough ip to fly one?

No Engi will EVER use a stileeto. its numaricly impossible to my knowledge. Only those with green VA skill can get into a ql160 ( the lowest ) Stilletto.

Fixer
    Adv
    Trader?

I think was the third one.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Post Impossible?

No engie will EVER get the stilleto on? That's a little short-sighted, isn't it?

659 Total base VA for engie
    +207 from QL 200 implants
    +15 from aviator goggles
    +15 (Shining and Bright Sense Implants, and a sense boost)
    +2 Intelligenge and Agility boosts
    +3 from 1 viral egg

That's 901 (there are plenty of other ways to add to sense, int, etc - such as wearing more than 1 viral egg or using a brain - as well...I was just trying to get to 900 as quickly as possible)

The only conflict in this setup is it conflicts with your shining head implant (although, like I said, there are other ways to get your stats and skills up - quite easily, I may add...).

Care to rethink that?

Provisioner
    Trader: The trader is the most trade-skill oriented of all professions.

Erm...

Sure it's possible, Provisioner, but...

I dont think many people are willing to sacrifice 5 cluster spots and buy aviator goggles plus a VTE just to be able to fly a nice-looking aircraft.

8)

Just my 2 cents...

(And yes, I understand that your point was to prove only that it is possible )
    Rubi-Ka 1
    Earle - didn't do it.

Socializer 66%
    Killer 46%
    Explorer 46%
    Achiever 40%

The VTE and the goggles is not so big a sacrifice, most use the egg anyway.

the 5 implant slots however is a very big one.
    • RK2: Dyna2 Enfo Dyna18 NT Dyna666 Keeper Dyna4000 Fixer Dyna27012 Crat
    • RK-Test: Dyna0002 Meta-Physicist Dyna90210 Fixer ( 05-02-2003)
    • Check my QL200 Enforcer implant designs at Auno.org: 1HE 2HE 2HB
    • Best custom map: Raiko's Map (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)
    • Best custom skin: Notum DovveTech HUD upgrade (based on Dovve's AO Enhancements)

Omni-Tek is your friend!
    Elnertz: "I spend all my time making all the loot mine, all because there is no ****ing storyline!"

I was more thinking about the amount of ip needed.

Can't say engies has spare ip ever for that try of thing (unless they don't bother with trade skills)

Talking Welp...

Originally posted by Turin
    No Engi will EVER use a stileeto. its numaricly impossible to my knowledge. Only those with green VA skill can get into a ql160 ( the lowest ) Stilletto.

Fixer
    Adv
    Trader?

I think was the third one.
    I'm just letting Turin know that it is numerically possible. I never said anything about it being worthwhile.

I can't see it's really all that worthwhile for any profession, really. He said it was "numaricly impossible", I said it wasn't....that's all

Provisioner
    Trader: The trader is the most trade-skill oriented of all professions.