Thread: Warning to Omni-Tek

Warning to Omni-Tek

Give us NTs access to the city of Joeb! Unless you remove the invisible forcefield around our wonderful NT city, you will all be destroyed!

Muahahhaaa!
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Talking

Good idea! Lets move the invisible barrier to surround Tir! That way Jobe will be readily accesible to all OT folk and keep all you clanners up north where you belong. It could be kinda like a zoo. School kids could take day trips to see the once mighty Clanner in its natural environment. Now thats entertainment!

Do you know who lives a Jobe?
    Oh I see, you want to visit your daddy!

Awwwwww.........Your creator

PS. HOW DARE MAINSPACE POST AT THE EXACT TIME AS ME )

Muhahaha, the fish bites

Snarf,

We only have the forcefield up to irritate you and lure you out into the open. We will collect the bounty on yer head yet.
    RPG means Role-Playing Game.

where is that place anyway?

Snarf, my understanding from people's posts here was that jobe would be a nano-breed only city not a city for nano-techs.

I don't think they want your kind there =[

youre understanding is wrong again Ultra1. nowhere is there any official info on anything regarding Jobe.
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

Thirty-eight highly skilled nano-technicians break with Omni-Tek and establish a colony on an artificially constructed floating archipelago. They name the colony "Jobe". OT unofficially acknowledges the colony's autonomy in order to retain ties with the nano-technicians, and to prevent them from crossing over to the clan-side.
    http://community.anarchy-online.com/...7.jpg?display=
    I love that place so romantic!

WHACKA WHACKA!

Re: Warning to Omni-Tek

Originally posted by Snarf
    Give us NTs access to the city of Joeb! Unless you remove the invisible forcefield around our wonderful NT city, you will all be destroyed!

Muahahhaaa!

Bring it on FATBOY! You will NEVER gain entrance! (or for that matter anyone else)

"youre understanding is wrong again Ultra1. nowhere is there any official info on anything regarding Jobe."

Why was that called for? You didn't need to insult Ultra by telling him he was wrong again. Also, Ultra turned out to be right.
    Just my thoughts, as it came off like you jumped on him for no reason.

Also, if anyone can break into Jobe, its Snarf

Uwen
    Bliqz: "anything Uwen says is a vicious and ugly lie"

Thirty-eight highly skilled nano-technicians break with Omni-Tek and establish a colony on an artificially constructed floating archipelago
    I was supposed to be the thirty-ninth, but as an Atrox, totally misunderstood the instructions and thought they were trying to "break Omni-Tek", not "break with Omni-Tek"... and that explains what I'm doing now.

Snarf
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Originally posted by Merkaba715
    youre understanding is wrong again Ultra1. nowhere is there any official info on anything regarding Jobe.
    LOL still bitter because I slapped you around so bad on your overequiping post? Tut, tut. Time to find something in your life to be more passionate about than a game.

Hey ultra you only got away with it becuase I found the evidence: )

now Thankyou