Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TL5 or 6 Token Board

For those that say they don't want to do more missions, I don't care if the next TL boards added swimming, just give me some reward for still soloing and having all these damn tokens.

If a higher than 1000 Token board is ever added, it can't have any bonuses that help you in PvP.

Actually, maybe they could introduce those 2.5k, 5k and 10k Token boards but only thing they would have is different graphics on those shoulder thingies

On a more serious note, I would suggest that having reached those marks in Tokens it would give you IPR's instead. We do need someway to get more IPR's later on, although dunno if I would feel too good about being forced to do few thousand more missions because FC just changed game mechanics again...

Blah.

Zarch and da chars

IPR's would be nice.. I'm out of it! And i trully am gimped! ;P
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

I am all for title level 5 and 6 token boards, but:

1. They should not give any stats that compel everyone to get these boards. This means no mods to PvP related skills, for instance Map Nav, %XP, different colour inverted pyramid in the Grid, a non-PvP related title, or make a special NODROP item spawn in inventory (a gala uniform with medals?)

2. Tokens need to become more available outdoors, as missions are still far more rewarding in terms of tokens and loot.
    Last edited by Bothead; Jan 2nd, 2003 at 09:27:12.
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Add new types of Token Boards?

How about adding new types of Token Boards?

I'm only 27 missions away from getting my 1k board and it looks great. But instead of Funcom putting out a TL6 token board, how about if they add new token boards to the game in which we can swap out with our regular token boards? I think a Trade Skill token board would be pretty cool idea. Something to help us build skills faster so we can put up better towers. Maybe add a profession specific token board?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12