Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The hardest mob!

Exclamation The hardest mob!

hi,

i was just wondering if anyone knew where i could find the very hardest and highest level nastiest cool-looking mob in rubi-ka?
    my friends and i like exploring and we like going to places and getting killed by these mobs. its fun!

thanks and i hope a high level will reply to this!

thanks! Cougarhawk level 40 Agent Hometown:Tir
    Cougarhawk-Agent-Tir~
    ~~~Trader-killer~~~

Cathawk-Trader-Tir~
    ~~~ Uber level 25, likes to scream "NERF GRID ARMOR!"~~~

Exclamation

Not sure if it is the toughest but have you seen the Goliath Class Juggernaut outside of the outpost in lush fields? BIG dog-lookin robot, not agro to omnis but dont attack it! I have a screenshot of it hitting me for over 2K dmg in 1 hit!

I was really scared when I first saw that one

I thought - "where did that building come from", when suddenly it almost stomped me... it was dark too *shivers*

Are there any other similar giants out there? Except the brontos of course.

- Banjo

As far as damage wise, and actually being killed by something, the Pain Lord (event) hit my 43 NT for 5k+. Ran into a cyborg general in Mort that hit my 70 Trader for 1400. There are all kinds of high level guards in the omni base in Avalon. First time I've seen guards wearing battlesuits. There's a Jugg and a whole crap load of Slayer-Droids there, too. Also during that event, the Nemisis Class Slayer Droid was mentioned. It's quoted as the 'upper-strata bodyguard for Omni-Admin personnel'. I imagine it packs a punch.
    Animacion 160 Opi Enforcer equipment
    Takima 166 Trader
    Proud member of First Order for 3 years and going.

"All things around you grow stonger from your spilled blood. Now, you grow stronger from theirs."

Talking where are they?

hey... where is the giant dog in lush fields? wheres this lush fields place????

a chick in tir named kelly tompson commander guard or something like that hit me for 2887 once... it hurt.

what kind of people hunt those things?!
    Cougarhawk-Agent-Tir~
    ~~~Trader-killer~~~

Cathawk-Trader-Tir~
    ~~~ Uber level 25, likes to scream "NERF GRID ARMOR!"~~~

Talking well

How bout a Blast Lizard . It resides in the lake in 4holes. When i was lv 20 i went exploring and had 600 melee ac. It hit me for 1235 dmg (even though my hp are far short of that). When i was lv 45 with over 1200 melee ac, it still hit me for 1k dmg.....

If you think that is bad enough, try hitting/shooting it. At lv 20 i hit it for 1pt dmg proj with my lv 50 masseur. At lv 45 i hit it for 2 pt dmg proj with my lv 90 masseur. Oh and burst on both occasions........Parry
    Variety is the ****E of life!

Hmmm Why would you want to know this?

When you can be plenty scared of a mosnter thats your lvl or maybe even lower?

But If had to mention my worst nightmares: Black Death in southern foul hills. This is my secondfastest trip to Reclaim.

The fastest was Nokken i Upper Stret West. Never saw what hit me.

Only a brown back of a huge monster and the message:

Changing area please wait.

I had more than 1500 life.
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

Unhappy hmmmm

well.......

if you head north from newland to mort you will eventually come upon a cyborg outpost..... about 20 cyborgs reside there. a cyborg brigadier general hit me for over 2k.
    also if you go to omni trade and then whompa from there to 20k, get out of the city and head north. there you can hunt pixies! thats what i thought until my group and i were surrounded by black deaths and woodwolves. also theres a "challanger gargantula"

where can i find a mama bronto? are they hard? i used to hunt mini and young brontos when i was in my 20's but now they are all grey. wheres the mamas?

if you go north from the temple in Greater tir county, you will come upon the temple, popular hunting place for levels 30-50

if you keep heading north you will come upon a rock wall stretching across the map, go past the wall in between some rocks and there are sandworms, they hit you for 800 of melee... not too bad

also if you keep heading towards mort from that cyborg outpost, you will come upon slime pits where a nest of sandworm type slime things lives. they hit me for 1500.

anyone know what the single hardest mob in the game is?

the trash king in west athens hit me for 2300.... he dosent agro but his guards do!!!!

are there any nasty things in wine??
    Last edited by Cougarhawk; Nov 19th, 2001 at 17:01:41.

Cougarhawk, Bronto Mamas are in Andromeda and Broken Shores. Some are dark orange to my lv 54 MA.
    Variety is the ****E of life!

Try the leg-cutter in Varmint woods. Hits for around the same as the Trash king and has an insane attack speed. He aggro's btw, I found out the hard way
    Taldrin | Titanioc | Teiral

I discovered the portal to another dimension!

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Who are you? - http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

There is a second juggernaut at the main omni base in Avalon. I thought about shooting it once - just to see what would happen.
    Sometimes, old fixers die in Bitterness.

Jugg's probably arent the smartest thing to attack, they hit well over 2k. And if your in Avalon, you wont even get the chance to be hit by the Juggy, all the Shock troopers and Droids will finish you off first

Nokken is btw a swamp monster from norwegian folk lore. Wonder if it has fun loot. It mowed me at level 50, maybe I'll be be able to root&shoot it now at level 90. Might have to bring a full team though, but I want that mob

Just wish we could make throphies from monster remains and hang them in our apartments. That would be cool and a reason to hunt rare mobs

Hehe.. don't count on being able to challenge Nokken just yet..

It was seen in Pleasant Meadows once (I think, might be mixing up), where it jumped a hunting party, whom very swiftly retreated to an OT outpost.
    Thereupon, Nokken eliminated the entire outpost, including Mk-II Liberator cannons and assorted guards.

Four times.

Before eventually the guards won out with their respawn powers.

Soo... feel free to try.
    Pilker, OmniTek Fixer and Happy Traveller.

Root and Run - It's a way of life.

Talking hehe

Ouch.. nice one. I think it's good that they've made it that strong though, have to live up to his name you know. Nobody ever killed nøkken, he'd just lie there, hiding in the water (swamp isn't really the right word, as we don't have swamps here in norway. pool of water deep in the woods would be more correct actually) waiting for an unweary traveller to drag away never to be seen again. Nøkken actually means "the thing that swiftly pulls" in norwegian.

I just got a new mission in AO.. to kill nøkken. I think I'll fly out and take a look at him over in stret east bank right away

EDIT: http://www.cs.uit.no/~espensk/kittelsen/nokken.jpg
    Last edited by Transcendent; Nov 20th, 2001 at 20:39:44.

I belive the word you are looking for is bog
    Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Talking Um...

Really bigfoo? I think I'd be looking for a propper explative... But
    Sometimes, old fixers die in Bitterness.

Fausto Biggfoo Clyburn

Are you some kind of robot? And if so what kind of powers do you have? Do you use them for Good? or for Awesome?

Hmmm an entire outpost huh?

I hereby decree that i will not yield till I get that Nokken.
    Gontrokka 155 Enforcer
    When the going gets tough, the others start running!

Captain Baxie Orbin 204 Trader
    - Baby, you look good enough to eat!

Countezz 23 Adventurer
    - Who'd have thought a Steve Irwin wannabe could kick so much ass!

"Baby, you look good enough to eat!"

And the winner is...

So, I guess we can proclaim Nokken the winner, untill we find a mob that can take out an entire OP at least 5 times

By the way, I don't wanna ride this one.... just kill

/me relishes the thought of sweet revenge
    Bret 'Bothead' Bannister
    Member of Rising Phoenix

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast