Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fix The Lag And Rubberbanding

Angry mother of all BUMPS

Yep, I agree with all the above. The reason I'm here posting is because I got rubberbanded, black-doored, then booted out. Musta been crowd control, right. In a SOLO MISSION?

14.6 came in, so did these bugs. Along with others (now fixed over period of 134693867 sub patches) that the testers identified 5-6 weeks before release, and that were ignored by the devs. Interestingly enough, a couple of the sub patches since have claimed in the patch notes that they would fix the black door bug. Nice one guys, it really works well.

I used to play Diablo II and there were similar probs there, but the players put up with them as it was free online time. However we are all PAYING here to be taken for a ride by FudgeCom...quite frankly, however bad AC II turns out to be, I'm now thinking of going to play that instead.

FC, if your aim is to reduce server load by p*ssing your paying customers off so much that most of them leave, you are going the right way about it.

no need to try AC2. The world Graphics are wonderfull. But it SUXXXXX!

Re: ok bump

Originally posted by Stressfest
    bumping this as a real issue that needs to be addressed...but while writing this Im wondering why I am wasting my time.

prof nerfs
    static overcamped dungeon items
    lag
    black doors
    rubberbanding
    lvl limits

what ever .
    What He said....Since he summed it up so well.

Seeandra 174 MA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12