Thread: Aliance CHAT

Aliance CHAT

Hi!

Many guild make now aliances in Notum War, and hard the work in alliance. I think the Funcom allow how 3 or any Guild Leader can make a Permanent Aliance chat where can speak the guildmembers with another guild member.

We need alliance chat!
    Thank you!
    --==T@S==--

Gimp forever!

Rubi-Ka2 :
    Proud member of Alpha Omega
    Characters: Toldix/Enf, Liliom/Doc, Almos/Fix, Toldixmp/MP, NToldix/NT, Vazul/MA

Translation:

"Many guilds make alliances now, since Notum Wars was released. They put a lot of work into their alliances, defending each other. I think Funcom should allow Guildleaders to create a permanent alliance chat where the allied guilds can speak with each other.

We need alliance chat!"

And, translation done, it is my task to BUMP this oft-suggested idea.
    Gunned down the young. Now old, crotchety, and back.

bump
    --==T@S==--

Gimp forever!

Rubi-Ka2 :
    Proud member of Alpha Omega
    Characters: Toldix/Enf, Liliom/Doc, Almos/Fix, Toldixmp/MP, NToldix/NT, Vazul/MA

that aldready exists.. most alliances have a chatbot .. that serves as a chat for all the guild in the alliance .. for example .. i'm in a guild called " Stone Wolves Inc." we are in the SC 'Supreme Circle' alliance ..
    so we have a chatbot called scbot or something .. we just have to click on him and we can chat with all the people in our alliance that have the SCbot chat truned on ..
    Account Created : 2001-10-13 23:06:00
    Merphisto

Funkula

Well, those chatbots exist because FC didn't supply this themselves. I would prefer a system of channels that you can customize - after all, chat is done through a dedicated server with a dedicated port, so it should be possible to do this. There's the "temp chat groups" that you can create and invite people to. It should be only a bit of work to make this a permanent thing where you can invite and kick people, and have someone moderate it.

Bump!
    Corrine Daimoness Wright
    - Veteran of Apocalypse
    - General of the Mercury Dragons (ret.)
    - Member of the Grumpy Old Crat Bunch

If ye love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen. - Samuel Adams

bump.

we needed this before to help coordinate individuals. we especially need it now to help coordinate wars.