Thread: Guess who's back!?

Guess who's back!?

Hi all,
    I quit the game about 3 or 4 months ago and went to Asheron's Call 2 when it came out. I played it for about a month and I quit because of the lag issues, I played Anarchy Online for about a year and i thought the lag was pritty bad *somtimes* but the lag that i got while playing AC2 made it almost unplayable and limited my enjoyment whilst playing it. So now i'm back! YAY!

I quit just before the 13.6 went live so i take it i have missed alot hehe. What changes have been made to the game while i have been gone? I think I am going to start from the beggining again because I hear that there are alot of new low level missions with some cool new stuff as rewards, What proffesions are looking good at the moment?

Thanks in advance
    P.S: I posted this in The World of Rubi-Ka but nobody is replying to it. I didn't know there was a Social Forum so i figured it was better off here instead!
    Epeon - Level 100 Martial Artist

hi who are you lol

Just a person who has played this game since it came outon the shelves and eventually grew bored of it! But once i left i realised how much i really loved it so now i'm back I just want to know what changes have been to the game over these past few months (proffesions, enviromental, mobs, missions etc...)

From what i have read (red? bah always phased me, never could spell in highschool) on the forums it looks like there has been alot of changes made to the game. What are towers btw? Is it something to do with the whole ability to take over land/area's?

Yes, but all tower spots are taken now, you gotta convince ya org to attack another orgs base and destroy it, allowing you to place a tower in place of the old orgs tower.

Towers gove the controlling org universal benefits such as more MC/TS, MA/Brawling etc.. so are pretty useful..

oh.. and engis still suck.

Cool! I don't belong to any Org at the moment, I was in Mercury Dragons before I quit but I take it they kicked me due to activity. I'm gonna re-roll as a different proffesion anyway, probably a fixer. I'll probably keep my MA just so I can supply my new main with stuff.

I might try and hook up with a few friends that are still in the game, I never really told anybody I was quitting.. I kinda just vanished one day without a trace