Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Obsidian Order and... The Obsidian Order

./me smacks webmd with a wet leet

I hope he gets permabanned. And here I though he was being horrible when we massivly booted him from Trinity (and i do mean booted, he wouldn't leave when asked. Had to take him out by force) but what he did to OO, that like lower then [(aberic*cloudeh)^saiban + 1 ]. Absolutly no excuse for that kind of behavior.

As someone who is a friend of Joan's, a former advisor of Trinity, and person who webmb *****ed at constantly, If anyone sees him in a 0-5% zone please /tell nugget
    Mick "Nugget" McMullet - Level 220 - AL 16

Webmaster of AO Soldiers

"There are other things in my life I need to take care of (I can mention food, sleep, latex... uhm, no, wait!)" - Cz woot!

Originally posted by Sandrix
    Now that things are more settled, I can honestly say that I believe that losing our towers, and losing everything that people had contributed to the mules, was in the end a small price to pay to have Webmd removed from our guild. Thank you Web for purging us of your presence, and for kicking all of those inactives that you invited.
    The hundreds of millions he has with those mules. Its useless. he wont be able to sell it on my watch unless its to some poor newb that wants some **** set of carb or something. He seems to have this thing for newbs anyway.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Re: wow

Originally posted by Twicer
    I extend my sincere apologies to everyone else because I happen to live on the same planet that WebMD does, and I'm currently considering moving somewhere like Jupiter instead.
    I hear Jupiter's real nice...
    No one around to destroy their own affiliation's towers...

Re: Re: wow

Originally posted by Primordious

I hear Jupiter's real nice...
    No one around to destroy their own affiliation's towers...
    Dont forget that he gave them to the enemy as well

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Originally posted by WebMD on The Obsidian Order web site.
    Guild Announcements
    The short version:
    You have a choice to make
    Do you wish to continue with The Obsidian Order, and what makes us great, people
    People who want to help people without level restrictions, references required to join first, mules that actually get logged on, and no rules, politics, BS and all members equal.
    Or go back to the O.O. Opulent went against his word, and declared all are not equal, he is the one and only leader, and that all other leaders may appear to have a say but do not. This is not a way to act in a guild who's very purpose has been none of these types of antics.
    See the post in the General section, contact WebMD or any member of The Obsidinan Order for invite.
    Or join those in the O.O who just yesterday could not be bothered to log on the mules for the weeks I have been out with surgery, have not held a single guild event or contest, and have talked about how bad it is to have a large guild with all these alts and low level members.

Opulent was called to honor his word, and step down from leader, so the guild can continue as it should be, all leaders having equal vote, all members being equal.
    After refusing to discuss his problems it became a discussion among the guild leaders, and no other guild leaders wanted the position except for myself. Rather then turn over power, he made even more obsessed statements. When he finally agreed to an org vote on leadership, he then changed his mind and cancelled the vote.
    Absolute power has corrupted him absolutely.
    Just imagine the site of him standing up and proclaiming, “I am the one and only leader and I will /org kick anyone who disagrees with me or disobeys my orders.”
    Lies. (<- period)

Oh and you contradict yourself, but webbiepoo i thought you said hours before that opulent disbanded and left AO? Hm did you LIE again?

Originally posted by WebMD on The Obsidian Order site
    This is a game.
    The guild FAQ mentions the scary, AO obsessed man.
    We all laugh at that in the FAQ.
    Well, Opulent became that man.
    So, know you have a choice to make

Opulent has decided to go against our agreements of leadership and all ranks being equal in a g uild of no BS or politics.

If you where a member who joined because I recruited you, then this is where you want to be. Joanofkahlan has wanted restrictions and limitations on recruitment since she got promoted. Opulent, who new full weel of my recruitement efforts, seems to have claimed they where done against his knowledge or consent. Funny, but you would think he would have noticed all the people walking around

If you have enjoyed the mules, then this is where you belong. Opulent has not only fought the mules, but in the past 6 weeks, while I have been in surgery and recoverying from retinal detachment, Opulent, JoanofKahlan and Metallia86 have all had access to log the mules, but fought every request to log them on. We will be back to the mules being on 2-3 timies a day in The Obsidian Order

If you like guild events and contests, then this is where you belong. Since I have been mostly out, I have not seen a single Atrox in a bikini getting 1,000,000 credits.

But most of all, you have a choice, one denied to you in the dictatoship that has occured in the O.O, I am sad to say. If I had known it would happen, recruiting would have been for a stand alone guild, and we as a guild would not be here today.

A few things, you will only get well wishes from us, no matter where you decide to go.
    Good luck in playing a game, that sadly, a few have taken a little to seriously, and sadly in the case of all the effort today by a few, more to put together the guild that a week ago they could not spare to log on a mule or run a guoild event to keep things as they should be, a game for all.
    ROFLMAO. You b on 'da crack web. And is this a plea to make you look like the good guy? HAHA GOOD LUCK
    Last edited by Toxinator; Dec 30th, 2002 at 10:50:03.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Webmd= pathetic moron

/added to KOS list
    TAMIYANA - RK1

Mail Tami!
    ------------------------------------------------
    To fear your enemy is wise.. to know your enemy is wiser still.....

Nice to see that others agree with us as well.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

unbeliveable

hmm....

first i wanna say that DSA will help you whereever to get back your controller....

2nd...im afraid theres another thing happening that hits us ALL.

yesterday clanner showed up in omnis tower raid channel.

this will kill NW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yesterday we didnt have a clue how this all could happen.....but now after i read this thread.....

i hope he havent had admin rights on tower raid bot......

so maybe someone with more clue about making bots secure may take a look into that......i hope im wrong.....

and personally to you webmd.....i will do everything possible to avoid ANY fun for you.

heads up OO...we gonna get things right here.....

One thing is certain - there is no doubt where the loyalty is and isn't.
    Janella "Nevver" McCallagher
    Board Member of
    Devil's Advocate
    .·´¯`·..·»
    Why settle for less when you can oppress?

"First get your facts; then you can distort them at your leisure." - Mark Twain
    "Nevver: Like the thing that hides in your closet. But worse." - Gueve

Also known as...
    Jacquelynn "Kaitakait" Moscardelli
    Sun "
    Jamais" Soleil
    Sari "
    Nixis" Wagner

As soon as we can get a secure raid channel, we shall discuss. And this time Web cannot destoy to the tower to prevent me from taking it.

Account Created

Account Status:
    Open

Oh my, that sucks. It ain't even worth adding something else.

Of course I don't know the whole story, don't really know your guild, don't really know, either, the people involved, so the only opinion I can make of all of this is through these posts... being aware, also, that everybody will always have his/her own version of the facts. That's no blame... simply a logical statement.

But, uhhm, I know how to recognize a lame excuse when I see one, and Web's excuses sound pretty, pretty lame to me, no matter what. Sure, it's a game. But the people who play it put some of their time, of their energy in it, in gathering an org, in gathering the funds needed for this org, etc. And if you're able to act this way in a game, to me it means you're able to do it RL too. Rebuilding a guild that you think was losing itself didn't require to act this way... you could have done it simply by leaving, creating the new org, and recruting new people. So no more lame excuses, please, because they don't serve any other purpose than, in the end, putting you in even more and more of a mess.

Aw damn. I already wrote too much about this. Kuso.
    Jen Markarian - Put the weirdness back in Omni-Mining
    Updating my stories -- 19/03/08. Going slowly, but certainly
    Anarchy Reloaded - AO webcomics for the sake of being silly

I never want to lose what I have finally found
    There's a requiem
    A new congregation
    And it's telling me: go forward and walk
    Under a brighter sky
    -- Delerium, Euphoria --

Unhappy

I don't wish to take sides, however I don't see this as being a constructive way of dealing with the issue. What Obsidian Order should be concentrating on is getting back together and rebuilding what they lost. It's a game afterall, so you've really lost nothing because you have never gained anything...it's virtual.

I'd hate to think that there is a reason WebMD acts the way he does, that perhaps he doesn't wish people to know about. I only say this because life has been dealing me a hard time of things and I know that whilst I don't want to tell people about it, others see me in a less favourable light and think I'm the bad guy because my persona changed. If WebMD is dealing with some tough issues in his life then think how your reactions may hinder how he deals with it. You're feeding anger and retribution, for him and in turn, yourselves.

Only trying to view this from another angle.

Take care
    Matthew
    Jharick "Jhanarr" Naarr
    Long since left AO :: Catch me on the forums!

Muffins are for sharing, so be cool - buy me a muffin, today!

My Five GUI Skins:::download them now!

There is no excuse for acting like a complete dinglehead.

You don't spit on your real life friends when the going gets tough.

You don't punch your spouse in the face when they disagee with you.

You don't lock your kids in the outhouse when they spill the milk.

There are no excuses for what he did, period.

Our guild has added back many members and continues to do so. Thank you everyone for your kind words.
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

Originally posted by Galaxia

You don't punch your spouse in the face when they disagee with you.

You don't lock your kids in the outhouse when they spill the milk.

Unfortunately in the modern world there are far too many people who DO.
    TAMIYANA - RK1

Mail Tami!
    ------------------------------------------------
    To fear your enemy is wise.. to know your enemy is wiser still.....

If you need any clan help, lemme know. I can muster a few people im sure. ID love to go ruin some more omni dreams of powermongering.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Galaxia
    There is no excuse for acting like a complete dinglehead.
    No, but sometimes there are reasons. That is what Jhanarr was getting at in his great post. Reasons don't excuse bad behavior, but they can help us understand it. If we can understand someone's reasons, maybe we can keep some dingleheadedness from happening. I'm not recommending that Obsidian Order sing Kum-ba-yah and ask Web what's wrong, there's too much bad blood for that. But Jhan has a valid point that bears some thinking about.

WebMD, just quitting the org would have been much cooler. You didn't make anything better for yourself, and you didn't earn any respect. I hope you can find out what you're looking for. Trying to hurt other people will rarely make things better for you. If Jhanarr's guess was right, I wish you peace.

Jhanarr, good luck with whatever struggles you are going through. Sounds like you have the wisdom to come through. Be the stream.

Everybody, remember: By making the world better, we makes things better for ourselves.

LOL...

After I joined OO way back when on my MA, I soon found out how much of a JERK OFF Webmd was. This...truly..doesnt suprise me.

But, Good luck Joan and Opulent on starting a new guild.

I always respected both of you, even though I had some animosity towards your guild, but only b/c it was infested with noobs and it annoyed me, but that was all Web's doing anyways.

GL on your new guild and if you ever need help dont hesitate to contact me.
    Cronosingh - 220 Engineer
    Cronomedius - 220 Doctor
    Melgaroth - 220 Bureaucrat
    Cronoshaed - 2** Shade

MoK officially extends its hand to assist the real OO in getting things back in order.

If you should need any help with territory, or taking the territory you may have lost as a result of this internal issue back, please let us know.

This is a truely sad state of affairs indeed. I have seen a many guild come and go... None in such a manner as this.

I do not know that every word spoken here is true or not. I do know that webmd certainly rubbed me the wrong way when last I had interaction with him/her and I was inclined to ignore him/her as a result and deal with Joan, who was a leader and understood the things it took to handle a dispute.

MoK will be watching this situation, to see how things turn out.

We wish the real OO the best of luck and again offer our assistance if needed.
    Argulace
    President
    Total Aggression Gaming
    Mercenaries of Kai (TAG)
    Chapter I. LAYING PLANS "All warfare is based on deception."

I used to go to WebMD regularly for buffs, and paid his general 200k charge. Not anymore.

What an incredible jerk you are, Web.

And it's so hilarious the way Web's little "equality" revolution has the effect of putting HIM in charge. Nice work, Castro.
    Last edited by Blue Cat; Dec 30th, 2002 at 19:35:06.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

I just wanted to say - Lord Tritoch.....you 'da mank!
    I'll be returning to OO
    main - Nyteshadow

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast