Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Obsidian Order and... The Obsidian Order

The only thing left for WebMD to do now is to change side to clan and F*** them off too, cuse no one will ever want to be whit WebMD after what his done, he sure is on my top "want to kill" list.

Why are you Omni's trying to unload the bugger onto us clanners?

Sorry but years of wars, killing and hatred are not reason enough for us to get such a bastard.

(And OO i'm sorry for your loss)
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Originally posted by Hajkster

Maybe hes releated to bibiche! ;P
    ROFL

Why did you make me remeber Bibichi.

Haj your a evil man.

About web and my towers that he destroyed ............
    I thought i was acting like a a$$ recently, but i guess im gonna have to work alil harder.

So sad.

WebMD has proven himself a selfish player for an extended period now. Anyone who has teamed with him knows that he's far more interested in looting than healing. "Sweet! Another Carbonrich Rock!" All in all, Web has always been one of those useless players. Just ask any of the old Trinity people... I was there and I was happy to see him booted.

It sucks that he's actually managed to disrupt other people's enjoyment of AO. Hopefully people will now realize what a disturbed little tool he is.

Thumbs down Erm...

Web,
    A simple question for you.
    Did you offer anyone in the old org that you disbanded any money?
    OO was a huge org - Im sure members added credits to the org bank.
    Where is there hard earned money that they all contributed to the Org?
    In your pocket?
    If all is on the up - and up.. Wouldn't you offer that back to them? I mean.. That would be the honorable thing to do seeing you did this and claim to be righteous.
    Ya know?
    Why not let any old OO members can list what they added and expect a refund from you?
    If you claim to be on the up and up - "Show and Prove"!

Right now on the outside looking in -=- it looks like you took what wasnt yours and ran with it.

How Fluckin Discusting.
    Last edited by Thyme; Dec 29th, 2002 at 18:33:59.
    *~*THYME*~*
    ~*Taboo's Views On Templus*~
    " "He is just a moron .You know he really isnt in the military, he is a 48 y/o man living in his parents basement who cant get laid & therefore hates all women and feels he has to belittle them because he cant get his lil peepee wet"

Originally posted by Don Carnage
    If only we could all petition to Omni tek to have him banished to the clans. I am sure this simple act would win us this war, with Web working in tir kicking people from orgs and blowing up clan towers, we will win in no time at all.
    What makes you think the Clans will welcome him?

Originally posted by Thedo

What makes you think the Clans will welcome him?
    he'll change his name to Theman2 and you guys won't know anything
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Originally posted by Wal

he'll change his name to Theman2 and you guys won't know anything
    NO!
    What evil, someone help us now!

Sorry, I posted that picture the wrong way. - http://www.angelfire.com/ut2/kyle/webbot.htm should work fine.
    Rookie James Metallica86 Hetfield: Level 193 - Agent (Grandmaster Assasin) (Now with Map Upgrade - Side!!!).
    Misterquick: Level 47 fiXXXer - 0% effective $150 mil. twink - Applicant of Obsidian Order

Sell me your QL220 clusters!

Metallica86 - Now building your ql 200 implants.

Proud owner of Anarchy Online: The Notum Wars... WAIT A SEC! Nothing is different!

Re: So sad.

Originally posted by runawayjim
    WebMD has proven himself a selfish player for an extended period now. Anyone who has teamed with him knows that he's far more interested in looting than healing. "Sweet! Another Carbonrich Rock!" All in all, Web has always been one of those useless players. Just ask any of the old Trinity people... I was there and I was happy to see him booted.

It sucks that he's actually managed to disrupt other people's enjoyment of AO. Hopefully people will now realize what a disturbed little tool he is.
    Naa, he didn't disband OO. He just ran a mass kick scripted in the middle of the night when no one was on. What he did, though, was take all the mules that were full of everyone's donations, including my own. I wonder if we'll be seeing any of that. Given his lack of morals, I sincerely doubt it.

JoanofKahlan / Basilica / Fixlica / Joankahza / Joaness
    Band of Brothers

"There are four chief obstacles in grasping truth ... namely, submission to faulty and unworthy authority, influence of custom, popular prejudice,and the concealment of our own ignorance accompanied by an ostentatious display of our knowledge." --Roger Bacon

Clans certainly don't want him.

He writes like Grima Wormtoungue sounds, funny huh? It's terribly obviouse that he speaks reterhic and twists words and spins stories. I think he cries at night. He'll crie more when he fials to build a guild of followers. And ends up alone.

CLAN DOESN'T WANT HIM

Wow web... your an arse after all.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

First I want to apologize to Joan and the rest of the real OO crew. Damn DSL crapped out last night and this is the first I've managed to get on. Wish I could have helped take that base from the sleaze WebMD.

For those of you that don't know I'll post it here right up front.

WebMD has been and will continue to be on the BoB KOS list. I can't see a single person ever voting to have him removed.

You were a pathetic insolent little child in every meeting we had. And I'm saddened that you had to take some petty fantasy of your own and use it to twist words to make other peoples day a little less enjoyable.

It's highly doubtful that you will ever atone or admit to your little tantrum that you threw. The chances of your becoming adult enough to do so before this game crumbles to dust from old age are miniscule.

But I can guarantee you this whelp. Every time your base goes 5% I will be there. Every time you step into a 5% zone expect to be shot on sight.

This isn't grief play I describe. It's a declaration of complete never-ending KOS. Enjoy your time huddled around some vendor recruiting people that don't know what a foul thing you are. It's the only enjoyment you will ever have in this game again.
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)

See web, not one person here agrees with your cowardly actions - yes COWARDLY. You call me a coward? Lol your insane to the truest sence of the word.

I was the one that took the step to attack your **** org. You still yet continue to send our members tells and your **** myths. Oh we got some more from TOO today web. How many are you willing to lose? Cause i personally wont stop till all those poor people are gone.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

wow

Wow.. I'm stunned..

I'm not going to whine at WebMD, I'm going to stick up for him!

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!! LOL, just kidding, of course I'm going to whine at him, whatcha take me for, an idiot? =)

First off - if you consider yourself fit as a leader after doing something like this, you have another thing coming. Silly boy *pats your head* I'm quite certain that you will see the error of your ways when you reach puberty though.

Here in Sweden we have a word for people like you, however, I'm sure I will get banned to oblivion if I type it. It has to do with putting your mouth on something and inhaling sharply. Instead - here is a Swedish Chef impersonation:

"Smörgen björgen hörgen fork! Bork bork bork! Fork you."

I extend my sincere apologies to everyone else because I happen to live on the same planet that WebMD does, and I'm currently considering moving somewhere like Jupiter instead.

Seriously though, what you have done is something that simply proves that you are in desperate need of a shrink. What is the problem - your mother didnt breastfeed you? I dunno.. whatever your ailment is, I'm sure that is has to do with all the raging hormones that a 10 year old kid on amphetamine has.

On the part of Svea Rike and myself, I will extend my deepest sympathies to Opulent and the REAL Obsidian Order. Yes, we know who you are. We know WebMD couldnt lead his way out of his wet diapers.
    ---

Drug-induced ranting:
    Aaaanyhoo.. on another note and to brighten everyones day, I would like to point out that I got a frying machine in christmas present (I bet you all wanted to know that!) so I'm in chat client a lot, frying various things, like chicken, meatballs, ham, eggs, milk, chocolate.. so if you're in OO and happen to live in Sweden, drop by at my place and I'll make you some fried whatevers, for free (and then I'll invite another 400 people and do the same, steal all your stuff, break your legs and kick everyone out of the house).

You all have a nice time out there.. (except for WebMD who should have his bottom spanked (unless he likes it which he probably does))
    Anarchy Arcanum
    Krystanova: MMORPGs as a genre need to get off their ass and start being as good as they are addictive.

Live
    Twicer (Meta) | Oggyman (Enforcer) | Shaur (Soldier)

Now that things are more settled, I can honestly say that I believe that losing our towers, and losing everything that people had contributed to the mules, was in the end a small price to pay to have Webmd removed from our guild. Thank you Web for purging us of your presence, and for kicking all of those inactives that you invited.

I have been amazed at how quickly and thoroughly the active members have come back, it gives me reason to believe that OO was much too strong to be deterred by even this, and is now stronger than it was before. Now that we are not stunted by having such a monster in our presence, I think we can make some real progress

And Web, keep telling yourself that it is just a game, and that your actions here don't matter. You will believe its true in time, and indeed, even I hope that it is true. I hope that you simply wanted to play a political game after getting tired of leveling, and that all this is just the result of you being somewhat inept in managing human relations.. Because if the behavior you have shown in game is a reflection of how you are in real life, then I don't feel anger, just a twinge of sadness, and I hope that life gets better for you someday.
    Isisnorfret RK1 - Main

We may not want him IN the clans.. we will however gladly have him in our arena

Ah...the fires that burn from within.
    -Sardunos-
    Nano-Technician

Squad Commander: The Forsaken

-Rotempiel-
    Shade
    (lvl 4)

Someone once said, that you're not famous until somebody hates you.

Webmd's just won 12 Oscars, the Nobel Peace Prize, and invented the cure for cancer.

Powervault ~ Legion
    Poweredge ~ Omegastrike

Poweredge's Soldier Guide (Now Sticky!)

You want to use CAC in SL? READ THIS

I dont want to send him to the clans as so many are suggesting, But hehe you will never have an omni org. The one you are "president" of now, will soon fall by our fist. Every member you recruit i still take 10. You have the homefield advantage of those that are misinformed because you have control of the website (haha... its 3AM everythings funny) But that wont stop me from sending a tell to everyone of "your" members. They will all know, and if they dont leave you will have an org of <insert word here>. Hope that was what your vision was Web. Days are gone of the subservient little General that was recruited and promoted by you. How ironic, you had me promoted to general, and now i will crush what you steal/claim to create.

Lol this whole situation is laughable but to tell you the truth, it has made me like AO again. Gives me a real reason to play, thanks web.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast